N7 with Gear VR, remote/controller options?

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
OK so like many of us with the N7 we were given options to get the VR, and maybe some of you already had one, either way my question is what are you using as a remote and or controller?

This is what I know so far. PS4 controller, no go unless you want to root and even then not 100%. I have read its a maybe on the XBOX but it depends on if it is BT compatable. Not sure how functional. No on the shield controller. I have looked at buying something but not sure on those yet, which is why I am posing the question. I did see at the Oculus event a controller with 360 support will be released, but at 200 plus I am not looking towards that at this time. I have seen cheap 3rd party remotes for $10. I don't see the controller offered previously thru Samsung available.

So if someone has the N7, Gear VR and a controller/remote, let me know what you have and how good it works. Thanks

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
ya'll have issue with oculus and bluetooth headset?
i connected my lg platinum and the sound and video got all pixelated and digitized. had to restart my phone and disconnect the headphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae