My first N7 was fine, worked great and battery life was good. Then the recall, and I had to turn it in for a replacement.. My Tmobile V2 was even better because of the performance software, but wireless charging was hit or miss. I decided to exchange that one for a 3rd device. My third one came in the same 'V2' labeled box along with a black square sticker, but this time, it also had a pink square sticker. Anyone know what this is about?

I noticed no other differences.
    10-07-2016 02:03 PM
    My first N7 was fine, worked great and battery life was good. Then the recall, and I had to turn it in for a replacement.. My Tmobile V2 was even better because of the performance software, but wireless charging was hit or miss. I decided to exchange that one for a 3rd device. My third one came in the same 'V2' labeled box along with a black square sticker, but this time, it also had a pink square sticker. Anyone know what this is about?

When I picked up my replacement on Sept 21 their internal documentation showed the pink square as well but the replacements they had didn't have it. They did say V2 and had black square. I'm guessing they sent out the first batch of replacements before they decided to add the pink square.
    10-07-2016 02:21 PM
    your replacement had finicky wireless charging too? my first worked great on my tylt vue, this new one only works if i carefuly and slowly slide it onto the charger; just setting it on there doesnt work. grabbed a sammy charging stand and it works fine regardless of how i place it. oh well.
    10-07-2016 04:42 PM

Female?
    10-07-2016 04:43 PM
    your replacement had finicky wireless charging too? my first worked great on my tylt vue, this new one only works if i carefuly and slowly slide it onto the charger; just setting it on there doesnt work. grabbed a sammy charging stand and it works fine regardless of how i place it. oh well.
    I had a different issue. It would start and charge, but would stop right at around 70%. If I take it off the stand and place it back on, it will charge to 100%. strange.
    10-07-2016 05:24 PM

Please post a picture of this V3 box.
    10-07-2016 06:03 PM
    Please post a picture of this V3 box.
    Attached Thumbnails 3rd replacement..-16839.jpg  
    10-07-2016 09:37 PM
    Here are pics of all three boxes. Bottom is original, middle is the 'v2' and top is the latest one.
    10-07-2016 09:38 PM