10-11-2016 09:36 AM
584 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    How many of these reports are copycats looking for their 15 seconds of fame and money?
    Probably the same number of copycats involved in the 90+ cases of failure identified by the CPSC in the recall.
    Breuklen likes this.
    10-10-2016 02:02 PM
    This is really interesting. My friend is setting up his micro cellspot. He got it sometime last week and showed me this inside the box. I don't know if ATT is sending to all business or personal accounts regardless of what phone that had. He had the original exploding note 7 but returned it. Doesn't sound like it's about the last recall since ATT was selling Note 7s last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Note 7 - Samsung Burning/Exploding Issue Discussion-255.jpg  
    10-10-2016 02:04 PM
    U.S. news makes Canada non-existent most of the time...
    (you know that huge piece of land directly north of the US?)
    CANADA !!!, that is what its called, thank you.

I could have swore it was called "Love it Or List it"
    keepnitreel likes this.
    10-10-2016 02:07 PM
    Guys its pretty much over

I am expecting any minute now for CPSC to come out and say turn off ALL note 7 new or old and return them immediately.

With all the reports coming in so quickly its going to happen very very soon.
    10-10-2016 02:17 PM
    CANADA !!!, that is what its called, thank you.

I could have swore it was called "Love it Or List it"
    I thought that big piece of land was Alaska, dang, there is another country up there?
    10-10-2016 02:21 PM
    face it bro note 7 is doomed to be DEAD
    10-10-2016 02:41 PM
    I thought that big piece of land was Alaska, dang, there is another country up there?
    I thought it was our top hat. :/
    10-10-2016 02:48 PM
    U.S. news makes Canada non-existent most of the time...
    (you know that huge piece of land directly north of the US?)
    Wait - where is this mythical "Canada" again? Can Sarah see it from her front porch?
    10-10-2016 02:56 PM
    I'd rather slam my privates in a car door than buy another LG phone.
    That is just way to funny!
    10-10-2016 02:59 PM
    speaking of Canada... any reports of replacement Note 7 fires up there?
    or is it too cold up there already?
    10-10-2016 03:03 PM
    Wait - where is this mythical "Canada" again? Can Sarah see it from her front porch?
    Russia is in her front porch...
    Canada is in her backyard.

Suddenly I get this mental image of Sarah Palin
    taking her shotgun and shoot the Note 7.
    10-10-2016 03:05 PM
    Another replacement phone exploding in women's hand here in Hawaii.

Samsung smartphone nearly catches fire in Kalihi woman’s hand | KHON2

Yep.. I am definitely getting rid of this phone and switching back to my iphone. Sorry Samsung, I wanted to give you a try, but this is now a big safety concern and I am not one to gamble.

I checked out a real V20 today at AT&T store, and man I am really impressed. It was very snappy and fast. Super responsive. Even with a single speaker it gets very loud. Clarity of the screen is fine for anyones needs. It;s definitely the V20 or the IP7+ for me. Leaning more towards the V20. I really need to know how the battery life is on it before I decide.
    10-10-2016 03:10 PM
    I checked out a real V20 today at AT&T store, and man I am really impressed. It was very snappy and fast. Super responsive. Even with a single speaker it gets very loud. Clarity of the screen is fine for anyones needs. It;s definitely the V20 or the IP7+ for me. Leaning more towards the V20. I really need to know how the battery life is on it before I decide.
    Good luck with updates I have the v10 on ATT and he phone has only seen two updates
    10-10-2016 03:14 PM
    Good luck with updates I have the v10 on ATT and he phone has only seen two updates
    Hey, look on the bright side. They only had two chances to screw up the phone!

(Can you tell I'm cynical about updates? Lol)
    LailaAK likes this.
    10-10-2016 03:17 PM
    That's with any provider phone that isn't a google phone.
    10-10-2016 03:18 PM
    Soooo how's the screen? Color wise. Is the black truely black or has that white tint like all IPS or LCD has?
    10-10-2016 03:21 PM
    Wanna see something like your screen is burning?

Watch this video horizontally with the battery location in the bottom.
    https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=LBowi57xwgk

Tell me if you notice anything bottom middle Part of the screen. Looks like its melting lol. Had to share.
    10-10-2016 03:26 PM
    Soooo how's the screen? Color wise. Is the black truely black or has that white tint like all IPS or LCD has?
    Well, it looked great to what I could tell. I thought it was very sharp with great colors. I was looking at it in a bright retail store, so in there it was very bright. I would take it without questioning the screen as I thought it looked great.
    10-10-2016 03:27 PM
    Other than the iris scanner and the S Pen, is there any difference between the S7 Edge and the Note 7? Software wise. I know the screen sizes are a bit different.
    10-10-2016 03:29 PM
    Well, it looked great to what I could tell. I thought it was very sharp with great colors. I was looking at it in a bright retail store, so in there it was very bright. I would take it without questioning the screen as I thought it looked great.
    Good to know.
    10-10-2016 03:29 PM
    Hey, look on the bright side. They only had two chances to screw up the phone!

(Can you tell I'm cynical about updates? Lol)
    I'm with you on that one. I avoid updates and put it off as long
    as possible. At least until other guinea pigs have reported back
    that they had no issues.
    10-10-2016 03:53 PM
    Other than the iris scanner and the S Pen, is there any difference between the S7 Edge and the Note 7? Software wise. I know the screen sizes are a bit different.
    the Note 7 "feels" much nicer in the hand, compared to the S7 edge.
    I have both phones and I always like to hold the Note 7 in my hand,
    even when I'm not using it. I think it's how the Note 7 edges are
    designed....
    10-10-2016 03:55 PM
    Just wondering... What if the recalled devices was from 1 to 100 (don't wanna go thru exact figures) and everything after 100 was good. 101 and so forth. When in reality its actually 1 to 200 and they basically said OK to 100 defective devices. Not sure if anybody remembers a few people getting the safe note 7 version and had all the sticker etc. Ran the imei and it was actually a recalled device. What if those people catching on fire now was the 100 defective devices.? Just saying .
    10-10-2016 04:03 PM
    [Jest] This is what happens when Samsung angered the Note gods. They skipped the Note 6 going straight to the 7. Now the gods are raining havoc on Samsung.
    castone001 and Damien B like this.
    10-10-2016 04:40 PM
    So I started a Chat with Verizon asking if I can now swap out my replacement Note 7 for a replacement phone. here is the charming reply

I completely understand your concern about your safety and that of your device. As of this moment Verizon Wireless has not yet released information on a second recall for the safe Samsung Note 7 device. What I can recommend is signing up for email alerts to stay updated on the latest information. I can ensure you we will notify each of our customers if there are any alarming concerns about the Samsung Note 7. We appreciate your patience as we work to get this issue resolved.
    I completely understand your concern about your safety and that of your device. As of this moment Verizon Wireless has not yet released information on a second recall for the safe Samsung Note 7 device. What I can recommend is signing up for email alerts to stay updated on the latest information. I can ensure you we will notify each of our customers if there are any alarming concerns about the Samsung Note 7. We appreciate your patience as we work to get this issue resolved.
    I completely understand your worries, I would be worried as well, although at this time we do not have any recall on the device to allow us to take the phones back after the return period

Amazing hurry up and recall them Samsung! I don't want a phone that "might" blow up on me.
    10-10-2016 04:40 PM
584 ... 1819202122 ...