Just curious
    10-09-2016 03:35 PM
    It's like saying how long is a piece of string? But the HTC is an excellent phone in its own right. It does everything well including battery life. As a bonus over the Note 7, you get far better audio listening, both on headphones and through the phone's speakers.

It is different to the Note 7 but still excellent and also considerably cheaper. If my Galaxy S5 died I would consider getting one.
    10-09-2016 03:44 PM
    I'm thinking seriously about getting one. I had the M8 and the M9, and liked them both fine. Biggest issue for me is that I'd have to buy directly from HTC since TMo doesn't sell them anymore. I'd also consider an iPhone 7. That's if I have to give up my Note 7. No other Samsung phone interests me, nor does the Pixel or V20.
    panzerghost likes this.
    10-09-2016 06:52 PM
    Almost forgot I did compare the pro and con with the htc10 with the note 7, v10 and some other phone and only because of the preorder bonus and a few upgrade of the note 7 I went that route. Otherwise I probably would have went with the htc 10 but now the lg v20 is on sprint so I'm not sure. All I know before this year end... I have a different phone
    HTC10 is a good phone to consider
    10-09-2016 07:48 PM
    I'm in the same boat as you. I really wanted to get the HTC 10 and am annoyed that T-Mobile no longer sells it. They never even carried it in stock at any of the stores where I live. I was looking at buying it direct from HTC; I guess they had a special for $150 off but apparently it ended yesterday. They're still advertising it though, but when you go to your cart to purchase it you see the full price.

I'm thinking seriously about getting one. I had the M8 and the M9, and liked them both fine. Biggest issue for me is that I'd have to buy directly from HTC since TMo doesn't sell them anymore. I'd also consider an iPhone 7. That's if I have to give up my Note 7. No other Samsung phone interests me, nor does the Pixel or V20.
    10-09-2016 11:48 PM
    I'm in the same boat as you. I really wanted to get the HTC 10 and am annoyed that T-Mobile no longer sells it. They never even carried it in stock at any of the stores where I live. I was looking at buying it direct from HTC; I guess they had a special for $150 off but apparently it ended yesterday. They're still advertising it though, but when you go to your cart to purchase it you see the full price.
    You get a free Desire or Re camera now. I'm always getting stuff for discounts on them though. Off I decide to buy one I'll just wait on another.
    lrrowley likes this.
    10-10-2016 10:29 AM
    HTC is what I'm leaning towards right now. Loved loved loved my M7 to death (literally). Alternatively I wish the Moto Z was carried on Tmo but of course not. The pixel was a huge let down for me otherwise I would have scooped that up.
    10-10-2016 10:52 AM
    HTC is what I'm leaning towards right now. Loved loved loved my M7 to death (literally). Alternatively I wish the Moto Z was carried on Tmo but of course not. The pixel was a huge let down for me otherwise I would have scooped that up.
    I like a lot of things about T-Mobile, but phone selection is not one of them. If you want EIP then it's either Samsung or LG for Android. I'm not sure where their lack of love for HTC stems from.
    lrrowley likes this.
    10-10-2016 01:06 PM