10-10-2016 04:00 PM
28 12
tools
    Did anyone even look at the video link i posted? I started the thread to discuss the screen scratching that everyone thought was such concrete evidence in the beginning. But I see the same thing happening now as it did then. People put all their stock in that man's word, and he was wrong. Now people are putting all their stock in several folks that may be just seeking media attention or not giving full details. At least one guy refused to let Samsung examine his phone already. Why would you do that? I'm just saying, just like that scratch test video was wrong, some or all of these new failures could have an explanation.
    Yeah, I watched the video. A popular YouTuber made a video calling out Samsung and Corning, made a gross mistake in his testing and it took him 2 months to admit to his mistake. Maybe Corning should bury him in lawsuits.
    10-10-2016 03:46 PM
    I'm guessing the reason this is the guy is keeping is for evidence in case of a law suit. I'm betting he's already contacted an attorney, and was advised to keep the phone for an independent investigation.
    Exactly. He went to the hospital, diagnosed with bronchitis due to smoke inhalation caused by a faulty cell phone, and received an unintended text message from a Samsung employee. Holding onto the phone is his evidence.

Besides, he paid $850 for that phone and it's his. He has every right to do what he wants with his personal property.
    10-10-2016 03:51 PM
    Just my thoughts doh. What if the first batch of recalled devices was say. 1 to 100 and everything after that is good. When in reality its actually 1 to 200. So basically they gave 100 defective devices thinking it was good. Remember when there was a guy given a new note 7 safe version and ran his imei and found it to be one of the recalled devices but had the dots?
    10-10-2016 04:00 PM
28 12