Samsung Halting Note 7 Production

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Whole thing is puzzling. There dies not appear to be a common causality among the published and verifiable accounts of the phones that have "caught fire".
Even that, caught fire, is suspect just by the duscriptions.

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Well I am not surprised by this move. Lets hope the 8 series of devices fair much better than the Note 7. I guess I will have to hang onto my Note 5 for another year. :(

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I keep trying to think of a device I'd switch to, and every one of them has a major downside. I had almost settled on the ugly Pixel, but no SD slot is a deal breaker. I'd consider the V20 but I will not pay that much money for something without an S pen.

Samsung is just so unbelievably annoying. They release the best phone of all time, and fail to inspect it properly. Twice.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I keep trying to think of a device I'd switch to, and every one of them has a major downside. I had almost settled on the ugly Pixel, but no SD slot is a deal breaker. I'd consider the V20 but I will not pay that much money for something without an S pen.

Samsung is just so unbelievably annoying. They release the best phone of all time, and fail to inspect it properly. Twice.

The V20 looks very nice but not for over 800 bucks especially with no water resistance and Spen, AMOLED screen. If it was $700 I would consider it. Does it still have the IR blaster?

Jedi215

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey Samsung!! I don't want any other phone but the Note 7. Doesn't get better than this one. What's the alternative that is gonna have everything the same? Exactly. None other out there. Do something!!

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I feel like I'm in such a weird place right now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Note 7, and even that doesn't begin to explain it. At the same time, I am so pissed off at Samsung right now. I did not have the slightest problem with the first recall, but this recent shi* has pissed me off pretty bad. Those stupid morons should have fixed the da** problem the first time like they said they had. Because they obviously don't give a rats a-- about any of us consumers who spent a load of cash on this phone, I refuse to go to another Samsung device from the Note 7. The Note series has been my smartphone and tablet life since 2012, and I have zero interest in anything else. But I have even less interest in patronizing Samsung further by swapping this for a stupid S7 Edge. I hated every single day with my replacement Edge. I hate to say it, but the only path I can see at this point is the ugly Pixel XL. And even that is out of stock and ridiculously overpriced for what you get. The HTC 10 is made by HTC and I hate their offerings. LG V20 bores me, and the Moto Z force could be interesting, except that the mods are the only reason that device is kinda cool and I'm not paying $200+ for a dumb novelty speaker or projector. All I want is my Note 7. But I don't want to apologize for stupid Samsung and I don't want to die in a fire.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21