10-12-2016 09:27 AM
1,439 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    I know it sucks. I don't know what to get now for a replacement. The 7 Edge is similar but it has a smaller screen. I need something bigger. The Note 5 is outdated and doesn't have the SD card slot.
    Dr Claw likes this.
    10-11-2016 05:28 AM
    Where can you get the Axon 7? I am on TMobile will it work with it?
    My brother bought his from Newegg. Excellent price for what you get in the box. The front facing stereo speakers are very loud. Excellent build quality. My brother is very happy with his choice even though he still prefers the Note 7.

According to the site it works on T-Mobile. And you can't beat the 2 year North America warranty.
    You can't go wrong for $400. It costs more in Canada but still half the price of the flagship phones.
    athenatp likes this.
    10-11-2016 05:30 AM
    Since I hate the LG v20 and Google pixel phones and Apple is a BIG no. I may just go back to my 1996 era Nokia phone that literally weighed as much as a brick,
    And the battery life has never been better. I remember the days when a phones battery life was counted in days, not hours.
    Delirious D likes this.
    10-11-2016 05:35 AM
    Or someone failed Samsung. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the result of sabotage, either internally or somewhere in the factory lines.
    Hopefully justice will be given to Note 7 one day if it is so, even if Note 7 is dead.

Just can't believe how it was peaceful a few weeks after the exchange and then there is almost a new case everyday since last Wed.
    10-11-2016 05:36 AM
    Samsung botched the best phone they or anyone else has ever made to date...
    What a nightmare this whole thing has been....
    Couldn't agree more. What a crying shame, such an otherwise brilliant piece of kit. I am still gobsmacked how this happened. This will go down as one of the worst product failures of all time!
    Delirious D, Weils and Carlo Villa like this.
    10-11-2016 05:38 AM
    It actually have some positives sides, no one will forget it in the nearby future, their S8 must be PERFECT and bring lot of new functions to be even looked at, they will test it much much better.

While the Note is speical, there are many phones that can offer u great alternative- LG V20, S7E, 1+3, Mate 8 and soon 9, Axon 7, might be even zenfone 3 deluxe...

I hope the next note will do everything right too.
    10-11-2016 05:44 AM
    I pulled the trigger and ordered a Pixel XL last night

Took advantage of the monthly payments

If you sign up for notifications google will email you right away when they are back in stock.
    10-11-2016 05:44 AM
    Read the major news sites. CNN, AP, MSNBC have all said it is permanently scrapped now.
    Some just can't accept reality. It is sad, but at the end of the day, it's a phone.
    10-11-2016 05:46 AM
    This blows big time. There is absolutely no phone that interests me. It makes me sick to think I may have to use my s6 again. I get like 6 hours of battery life and have zero storage space available. The screen is so small too.
    That does suck and it really sucks for people that sold their old phone and got the Note 7, think about having to re-purchase an older model phone you already owned or having to buy something else you really don't want...
    Dukins, Weils and Chevanlol360 like this.
    10-11-2016 05:49 AM
    Hopefully justice will be given to Note 7 one day if it is so, even if Note 7 is dead.

Just can't believe how it was peaceful a few weeks after the exchange and then there is almost a new case everyday since last Wed.
    Makes me suspicious too.
    Voxelflinger likes this.
    10-11-2016 05:50 AM
    When people say "Samsung has lost me forever", or "I'll never trust Samsung again" to effect how is it not a threat? After being able to triple-dip on the Gear Fit2, 256GB SD card, and Gear VR promotions through this entire ordeal, what more do you want? The value of the promotions pretty much offsets the price of a new Note. I guess some people will never be satisfied unless they want a personal apology or a free upgrade lol. Of course they want a free upgrade plus the chance to get a refund their current Note 7s too.

I understand the need to vent but such drama is unnecessary
    Those things combined, do not offset the price we paid for this device. Maybe double those all together and you'll be a little closer, but not every one was able to take advantage of all of the offers all together.
    10-11-2016 05:50 AM
    It is a shame that they got rid of the Note 7, which was perhaps the best phone in the market, however the battery explosive fiasco, Apple patent law suit and the consumer impatience for the Nougat update determines that Samsung has far too much on their hand, rendering them unable to proceed with improving the device. Knowing it has already received a lot of negative publicity, so with all the scaremongering, the device wouldn't regain its place in the market. Guess I got to keep my S6 too.
    10-11-2016 05:51 AM
    Couldn't agree more. What a crying shame, such an otherwise brilliant piece of kit. I am still gobsmacked how this happened. This will go down as one of the worst product failures of all time!
    This is why I am starting to think Samsung has a mole somewhere.
    10-11-2016 05:51 AM
    Samsung confirms it has stopped making the faulty smartphone..

So its all done?
    They should refund without going for a handset replace like Galaxy S7 Edge...
    10-11-2016 05:52 AM
    I see a lot of people here saying they would take a free phone and feel better... But here's the thing, regardless if you paid for this device outright, or you're on some kind of payment plan for it,and you want to keep it and have Samsung "give you a free phone", you're still paying for a phone that you should not, and possibly cannot, and likely won't be able to use. So even if you were "given a free phone" you're still paying for the Note7 by not returning it. Where's the free in that?!
    libra89 and Etyrnus like this.
    10-11-2016 05:56 AM
    I'm loving my new iTurd even more now.
    You'll grow into it more than your Bamsung
    10-11-2016 05:57 AM
    SKY NEWS, 11th October 2016.

Well, the only reasonable solution imo. Bury this flawed phone and start fresh.

No matter what they do, it would continue to bite them in the proverbial and customer confidence in the brand would be further damaged.

Samsung share prices have plummeted by 11 billion!

Apple shares are increasing.
    10-11-2016 06:02 AM
    And this is why carrier-specific phones need to go. Verizon and their CDMA BS...
    I spoon agree
    recDNA likes this.
    10-11-2016 06:03 AM
    I spoon agree
    Umm what... i meant soooo
    French likes this.
    10-11-2016 06:04 AM
    The terrorists have won. A future rife with mediocrity and excuses for the deletion of un-broken features awaits us.
    10-11-2016 06:05 AM
    This is why I am starting to think Samsung has a mole somewhere.
    If a bunch of S7 Edge phones start suddenly exploding, I'll agree with you. lol
    10-11-2016 06:05 AM
    No links to a direct Samsung statement though.

Just saying.
    It's permanent.
    10-11-2016 06:08 AM
    It actually have some positives sides, no one will forget it in the nearby future, their S8 must be PERFECT and bring lot of new functions to be even looked at, they will test it much much better.
    I have said the same. This complete disaster will actually greatly benefit Samsung buyers in the future. No doubt Samsung will go back to the drawing board on quality control, with no more rushing releases. I actually look forward to my next Samsung phone based on the N7 failure.

There is also one bit of silver lining in all this. That this happened to the N7 and not next year's N8. Next year will be the 10th anniversary of iPhone and apparently the iPhone 8 will go all out on new design and features. Including an all screen phone with no bezels and home button, or so all the rumours say.

But no doubt about it, the iPhone 8 will not be the incremental upgrade the iPhone 7 is and I suspect it will be a huge sales success. The Note 8 really needs to get it right to compete with the iPhone 8. This product failure comes at least at the right time to prepare Sammy to get their act together for the iPhone 8.
    10-11-2016 06:08 AM
    SKY NEWS, 11th October 2016.

Well, the only reasonable solution imo. Bury this flawed phone and start fresh.

No matter what they do, it would continue to bite them in the proverbial and customer confidence in the brand would be further damaged.

Samsung share prices have plummeted by 11 billion!

Apple shares are increasing.
    That's right. Apple shares have increased to record amounts this week because of Samsung. I read that on a few sites this morning.
    10-11-2016 06:09 AM
    I just sold my note3 lol. Still have note5. Great phone but every since I got the note7 I can't seem to get myself to mess with the note5 lol. And the curves on note7 are perfect for me. I'd be afraid the s7 edge' s edges would be to curved if you know what i mean. My fiance has s6 edge plus and I don't like the curves. But when it comes to Samsung i only really like the note series.
    Guess I'm holding on to my note 4 ... dammit come on samsung I was,soooo looking forward to a note 7 . Hopefully they make a note 8 or something *sighs*
    Jewels81 likes this.
    10-11-2016 06:09 AM
1,439 ... 3435363738 ...