If You Wanna Keep Your N7, come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Havent been in the NOTE Club as long as some of ya'll. The Note 5 was my first and it sure made an impact. Im addicted to Notes. lol. Shoot im officially a samsung sheep. Walked out with my Note 5 and a Tab A w/spen. Within the year of Note 5 release i have purchased 7 other samsung products and received 2 free.

Been watching some comparison videos. The v20 look enticing but how well will it work with my samsung watches? It definitely wont be compatible with my Tab Pro S and samsung flow. Then stuck with a VR because im sure most edge7 users got one free already. cant forget SAMSUNG PAY!

Wouldnt even mind samsung replacing my note 7 with a note 5 as long as its a note im good.

Kirscp

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
What a delema .. have my orginal N7 and replacement arrives today.

I don't want the s7, if I did, I would have gotten that. Guess I'll have to go back to my s5 for now. I have a sinking feeling im going to lose my phone upgrade though, that's the worst part.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow this is appalling. People it's a phone I guess mainly OP it's a phone and being in denial isn't going to make this issue go away. Just accept it and stop using the N7.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Up until when do we have to return this phone? Im gonna call Tmobile. Because I wanna take my time to research the next phone I want. At the end of the day I am the one who went through 2 recalls and will be forking over money. No one is giving me a free phone or a discount right now. So I'm gonna give it back, but if there is some time I will choose what I want first. And I have no back up phone right now.

Roman Akert

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Instead of listening to a bunch of quitters, I wanna here from those not ready to give up. I bought a black Note 7 a few days after launch, lusted for silver, so I traded, and now have a replacement. My wife also had silver but got an S7 edge because she said the Note 7 was too advanced. That makes 4 Note 7's that have passed through my house. Samsung has seemingly tried its best with the recall and many people are showing no patience or understanding. I'd like to rally the Note 7 users that live their phones and don't want an alternative. Samsung must know we exist. I'd take another recall and it wouldn't bother me. I like the phone just that much. I mean look at all the promotional stuff people pocketed only to just turn their backs. Gift cards, sd cards, watches, and gear vr' s.

You will find no support from Samsung for this phone anymore. Likely they will disable it via update.

Samsung have seized production for good.

Basically, the phone is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante