Now that we know Oculus is disabling use with thr Gear VR through an app update, is likely that other app developers and publishers will try to follow suite to sway users into not using the device as much?

I didn't run the oculus update, but I was also just prompted that there's an update for Samsung Game Tools as well. I'm afraid to run it in case it's already in the process of disabling or downgrading use.

This whole situation has me paranoid now. I'm planning on returning my note but I need to find a replacement first.
    10-11-2016 04:04 PM
    Now that we know Oculus is disabling use with thr Gear VR through an app update, is likely that other app developers and publishers will try to follow suite to sway users into not using the device as much?

I didn't run the oculus update, but I was also just prompted that there's an update for Samsung Game Tools as well. I'm afraid to run it in case it's already in the process of disabling or downgrading use.

This whole situation has me paranoid now. I'm planning on returning my note but I need to find a replacement first.
    Hopefully we get a few days or so to get our new or old phones delivered and activated.
    10-11-2016 04:28 PM