Note 7 Tribute - Share Your Favorite Things about the Note 7

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mourning thread ,N7 , what was your fondest memory ?

Taking notes with the Samsung Notes app and watching it flawlessly convert to type font. I took tons of notes as if I were writing on paper. Also, I loved the water color paint brush and how it would pick up other colors and mix them as if I were painting on a canvas. Those were happier times, before Samsung bent me over a barrel and pulverized me.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Those were happier times, before Samsung bent me over a barrel and pulverized me.

I lol so hard at a visual! I could see a guy in a Yankees jersey kicking his feet while bent over a barrel!

If it's actually gone, I'd miss screen off memo. I love that so much. And the calligraphy pen. Everything associated with the s pen.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site

Making GIFs and taking notes with the S Pen.

Also using said Pen to edit photos.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site

Took it on 2 vacations so far and had excellent photos. Having the spen when I need to take notes at work has been great. The overall fit and finish just feels great to me.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

I lol so hard at a visual! I could see a guy in a Yankees jersey kicking his feet while bent over a barrel!

If it's actually gone, I'd miss screen off memo. I love that so much. And the calligraphy pen. Everything associated with the s pen.

Rockies jersey :)

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Going to San Antonio and for the first time ever using a phone in the water. Used the pool at the hotel and me and my friend took pictures and videos underwater. It was so much fun and something I didn't think I'd ever do. Didn't dunk or play missile with the phone but submerged it and just used it in the water without worry.

This was on the exploding one that was recalled. Great pictures from that trip and amazing pictures ever since. Samsung Photosphere is so much better then Google too. And I love my s pen :(. Don't want to give up my replacement. Samsung needs to make this right somehow

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Going to San Antonio and for the first time ever using a phone in the water. Used the pool at the hotel and me and my friend took pictures and videos underwater. It was so much fun and something I didn't think I'd ever do. Didn't dunk or play missile with the phone but submerged it and just used it in the water without worry.

This was on the exploding one that was recalled. Great pictures from that trip and amazing pictures ever since. Samsung Photosphere is so much better then Google too. And I love my s pen :(. Don't want to give up my replacement. Samsung needs to make this right somehow

I feel the same way. When I called Sprint on September 19th and they told me they had my replacement device. I quickly drove to the store excited and happy. Greatest note ever so far. But I have noticed its been draining my battery a lot more then usual and its heating up faster then before. I don't know I uninstalled a couple of apps that seemed to be draining my battery but still very disappointed to hear of the coming news of this phone.

D-Recka23

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site

The best memory was when my note 7 and I went to L.A. for our honeymoon. Great times but now I must move on. RIP

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

I feel the same way. When I called Sprint on September 19th and they told me they had my replacement device. I quickly drove to the store excited and happy. Greatest note ever so far. But I have noticed its been draining my battery a lot more then usual and its heating up faster then before. I don't know I uninstalled a couple of apps that seemed to be draining my battery but still very disappointed to hear of the coming news of this phone.

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

I missed the screen and beautiful body of note 7. I liked the multi tasking and LOVE the camera quality. :'(

jsgiv

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

Did I miss something? Has Samsung officially pulled the pin on the Note7?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...sung.com%2Fus%2Fnote7recall%2F&token=weM9_W15

"Since the affected devices can overheat and pose a safety risk, we are asking consumers with an original Galaxy Note7 or a replacement Galaxy Note7 to power it down and contact the carrier or retail outlet where you purchased your Galaxy Note7."

In other words.. stop using the device immediately.... call where you purchased it for options. Considering that all carriers are only providing exchanges for other (non N7) phones or (in some cases) providing an option for a refund, there is no option to obtain another replacement N7...

Add to this - there are reports now where Samsung is updating some apps limiting it on the N7... (oculus)

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

The camera is fantastic, so much so that I rarely ever use my Canon 70D with all the various lenses anymore. I love having the s pen for quick note taking and for doing screen shots of things I dislike on facebook and writing all over them before sending to friends and family. I will miss having 256gigs of Extra memory. I will miss it's size and feel in my hand. I've not loved a phone this completely since ...well never. I loved snapping it into the VR headset and exploring new worlds (thanks Oculus for disabling that so damned quick! ) I loved it all. Now I'm struck with not knowing which phone to get until something great emerges again.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

The great low light pics, amazing battery life in HD mode and all the other stuff posted here. This is probably my last Samsung device. Had the S4, Note 4 and this. Unless they bring back replaceable batteries, I am done. Trust destroyed with me and I'm an admitted Note 7 fanboy.

Samsung needs to rethink, but my guess is the same leadership bubble will find a way to F up the next devices too. This is beyond the term Fail.

Of course they will stick with sealed batteries. Bye bye Samsung. Your QC sucks bad a$$.