Note 7 Tribute - Share Your Favorite Things about the Note 7

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
The design, s pen, and the camera mostly. This phone is absolute flawless beauty. Such a tragedy :(

Attachments

• 7581.jpg
    7581.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 29

Soloberry

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I loved everything about my N7. I skipped the N5 and had the original N4Edge. The S-Pen, the UI, it was a beautiful phone....I am wiping it now for a refund tomorrow......sniff....Goodbye BLUE :'(

Bonjovigirl

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
I will miss the iris scanner worked flawlessly for me. I have problems with the fingerprint working for me on any phone I think because I have cold hands all the time (don't know if it's that but I'll go with it) I will miss the way it feels holding it the most comfortable phone is ever had. The secure folder. Etc, etc, etc.

What I won't miss is it making my gear S2 ring super loud the ringside on my phone even if the phone is in vibrate mode the watch would still ring. I had to remember to set the watch to mute if I absolutely couldn't have a ring but that defeats the purpose of getting notifications on my watch if you can't even get vibrations. I hope that is fixed in future notes or whatever they will call it.

But really really hard to turn it off for good I will miss this phone. Onto s7e until next one comes out and my husband will get the s7e.

umpatel

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
We had a good marriage and none of us wanted to get the divorce, but stupid government interferes. What kind of society are we leaving? LOL

nick1226

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Mourning thread ,N7 , what was your fondest memory ?

Being able to snatch images straight from the internet and instantly share them. having people look in envy at my gorgeous phone. now i own an S7 edge. It's nice but I have to say....inferior to the note 7. My sister was close to tears handing hers in.

Last edited:

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I used the iris scanner all the time. It worked great for me. The blue light filter was also fantastic at night and the ability to schedule it to turn on and off was convenient. While I will miss several of the Note7 features those two things I will miss most when I eventually go back to the Note5.....eventually.

zhingket

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Iris scanner, using the S-Pen to edit video and photo, perfect size on my hand, I wish they release the Note 8 soon with no drastic change on the design (so the wife won't notice I upgraded from S7 edge)

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Iris scanner, using the S-Pen to edit video and photo, perfect size on my hand, I wish they release the Note 8 soon with no drastic change on the design (so the wife won't notice I upgraded from S7 edge)
What is this.
You are scared if the wife, if you get a new phone.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Has it been mentioned anywhere how easily this problem could have been solved if they had only kept the replaceable battery that most users love??

How do you know the only problem was with the battery.
How do you know their circuitry on their phone ?
What good would of it done if they replaced the battery then.

Samsung has Said they will never go back to replaceable batteries.
With the water resistance rating on the phones. They will not go back to replacement batteries.
The Samsung reps I have talked with has said , if you want a phone with a replaceable battery.
You need to look at other mfg phones.

RepairDroid

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
cardboard60 - My point was that if the problem was the battery (not sure if it is) then they would have to send customers to replace the battery only and not the whole phone. That's all. I have an LG G4 myself.

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I still have mine and will return it as soon as my store replenishes their S7 edge stock. I'm in love with my Note 7 and returning it would be heart breaking. I'll miss my Note 7.

It's the best phone ever.

JayeFyve

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: The Note 7 was too good

I traded my Note 4 also; wish I could get that back until the Note 8 comes out. I got tired of yelling at Verizon for nerfing our Note 7's. There were features other carriers had that Verizon wouldn't let me have (so much that I considered switching carriers).

Anyway, I'm still hanging onto my N7. If they never do an update until the Note 8 comes out, I'm fine with that.