On the ending Note...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PortablePete

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
It seems rather weird now to be saying goodbye to Samsung and the note line. Went thru the lineup of them with the exception of 5. I will say 7 was great but being burned twice is now the time to say goodbye. I picked up my new phone this evening. It felt cheap in my hands. It is ugly compared to the 7. The only real consolation is knowing my battery pack can piggy back on my new phone and I can view dim but 70 inch wide screen tv shows on my bedroom ceiling. Now to wait for the postman to deliver 7's coffin.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It seems rather weird now to be saying goodbye to Samsung and the note line. Went thru the lineup of them with the exception of 5. I will say 7 was great but being burned twice is now the time to say goodbye. I picked up my new phone this evening. It felt cheap in my hands. It is ugly compared to the 7. The only real consolation is knowing my battery pack can piggy back on my new phone and I can view dim but 70 inch wide screen tv shows on my bedroom ceiling. Now to wait for the postman to deliver 7's coffin.

Sorry I decided on the Note5. I sing the 7 was out of our hands and choosing another phone of your choice... Many to choose from... Even other brands if you preferred.
I am a loyal Samsung customer I had the Note 4 prior to the 7. Had all the notes but the 5 till now. So I am content and d I sent feel cheap or look it. If I am going to have a phone for a yr or a bit longer I have to like it

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just returned both of my Note 7's, it hurt. No S7 edges in Best buy but will order one online for my wife. As for myself going to wait for the S8, using my Note 2 now. No bells and whistles but not a bad phone. Best buy let me keep all accessories AGAIN :). I am loading up on chargers, earbuds and adapters. Oh well, we loved our Note 7's but that's the way the world works sometimes.

josephan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to hold out and keep the Note 7 but the prospect of a battery killing update and zero future resale value pushed me back to Best Buy to return it. I was going to run around with it for a week or so and enjoy the excellent camera (I also had the optional Samsung back with the wide angle and zoom lenses) but I decided a clean break was best. Kudos to Amazon for refunding my return of all Note 7 accessories so quickly. Thanks to the community here for sharing the stress and experiences. See you for the Note 8 or whatever they are going to call it!

Status
Not open for further replies.