The Cancellation of the Note 7

lanenubia

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Offering $100 to Loyal Customers

Samsung is a little late with this deal. I already changed brands and turned my Note7 in yesterday. I might have got another Samsung with this credit because I would've been $100 closer to upgrading to the Note8 , S8 , etc.
You are still within your return window if you really want to take advantage of the $100

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

What did you have to do to get your Amazon N7 accessories refunded?
I ordered mine from amazon and they just refunded me, mentioned I didn't even need to return the cases. Then again my cases were in the $10-20 range.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Offering $100 to Loyal Customers

I ordered mine from amazon and they just refunded me, mentioned I didn't even need to return the cases. Then again my cases were in the $10-20 range.

Are you within the return period?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

I ordered my Spiegen case right before the first N7 was released am I entitled to get a refund from Amazon?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

Are you within the return period?
I don't know the return period time frame. I remember I hadn't had the phone for more than maybe a week (?) The *first time recall* and I contacted Amazon-they provided a credit and said no need to return the cases. I kept those cases and used on the replacement phone. Still have the cases .

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

You are still within your return window if you really want to take advantage of the $100
I'd assume a restocking fee would apply at this point because the exchange has already been done..... Hopefully I'm wrong about this

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

The article says that carriers will have a process for people that already exchanged.

Samsung offers $100 credit to swap your Note 7 for another Galaxy phone http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-offers-100-credit-swap-your-note-7-another-galaxy-phone
Might need to pay me more! And thats if they really want it back!! I have had it with these stories now. Rumor has it the N7 plane guys device was damaged causing the whole thing. I'm going and getting my N7 otterbox symmetry case back and firing it back up! Let it burn if it's gonna burn. Sits on a glass top when charging anyway. They can keep the money just leave mine alone. I'm gonna call Samsung and work my way up the chain til someone gives me what I want. Files to unlock and keep it from updating. Since if I keep it I have to pay Verizon the full amount I say fair trade. Maybe they will wake up and swap for a smaller battery if we all call and complain! Sorry but this phone is too good to let go of. If they can't duplicate it then this may have been more than we all thought.

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

I can stomach a S7edge at $692 but no way would I do it for full price at $792.... This is something for me to think about.... It would leave about $400 to pay off next year on a payment plan. That'll leave me with a much better backup phone to fall back on in the future.
It's as close to the N7 as u will get. Video capabilities r the same. It's worth it if u need a spare. I got it but now I just can't stand not using my n7. So I will use it as a back up and for vr.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

Now are they going to credit our bill $100 or take $100 a Samsung Galaxy phone of our choice? There is a difference. I'd rather take $100 off the phone. Still a tough choice.

budven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

The Samsung web site states...

What if I want to exchange my Galaxy Note7 for another Samsung smartphone?
As a sign of our appreciation for your patience and loyalty, we are offering up to a $100 bill credit from select carrier or retail outlets if you exchange your Galaxy Note7 for another Samsung smartphone, less any incentive credits already received.

Less any incentive credits already received. What does that mean? It appears that the $25 bill credit will be subtracted meaning it is really a $75 credit.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

It's as close to the N7 as u will get. Video capabilities r the same. It's worth it if u need a spare. I got it but now I just can't stand not using my n7. So I will use it as a back up and for vr.
Yeah, I know. Had a silver S7edge as a loaner. It's close to the N7 but at the same time it's not even close to a N7, if that makes any since...

Carraser23

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
"To be clear, the New Note 7 battery IS safe"

I'm sure everyone has already seen the apology video. They prioritized "beating" the iPhone over people's safety and will be tarnished for years to come.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: "To be clear, the New Note 7 battery IS safe"

Note 7 is done but anybody else hear anymore fire? Seems it got quite after Samsung said they are canceling the note 7.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site

Note 7 is done but anybody else hear anymore fire? Seems it got quite after Samsung said they are canceling the note 7.

As phones are turned off and turned in, fewer and fewer will be reported. Common sense which is rare this day in age.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

As phones are turned off and turned in, fewer and fewer will be reported. Common sense which is rare this day in age.
Well they said power off a while back yet they still had fire and reporting left and right.

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my Spiegen case right before the first N7 was released am I entitled to get a refund from Amazon?
Mines past the 30 day Amazon return policy... But the supplier told me they would give me a free screen saver for my new phone (not a refund but still works)