Using it til the last drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Waiting for Samsung to send me this return kit, but until then I use the N7 for Social Medial, email, etc while it's Stu in my possession. I have to say that as a gadget girl, this is literally the best device I've ever held in my hands. It's so disappointing. Oh well, I wont give up and believe that Samsung will redeem themselves. The S7 Edge is a nice replacement, but I do miss the pen and the bigger screen.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Funny, I was talking to the VZW rep today in a corp store and he said he has never seen so many sad/dejected phone owners such as he has with those having to give up their N7. S7e here too. It will have to tide me over until the new Note arrives.

Dalaryius13

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Same. Trash situation. And I'm tired of seeing the word "explode". It burst into flames, not saying it's better but explosions involve shrapnel . I can out the phone down if it gets hot.

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Same. Trash situation. And I'm tired of seeing the word "explode". It burst into flames, not saying it's better but explosions involve shrapnel . I can out the phone down if it gets hot.

That's funny man shrapnel I haven't heard that one yet yeah but to your point I'm sick of hearing it so I had to turn my 7 today not happy luckily I have an note 5 Galaxy S7 Edge so I'm just waiting for the next update it'll probably be the LG v20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair