S Note / Samsung Notes for next Note

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Since the apps are linked to a Samsung account, will your notes pop back up in the next Note once you sync your Samsung account?

Since these are Samsung apps, are they available on the S7E or are they SPen dependent?

I have a Note 10.1 - 2014, so my notes and journals are synced there. Just wondering how this'll work for the next Note being I'm not going from 1 Note immediately to another.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am assuming it will follow when you log into your account. Hopefully I am correct.
I got the Note 5 so am happy for now.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I tried getting the app on my new S7E and it said the phone isn't compatible with the app. I totally forgot to write down or take screen shots of my stuff when I returned my note 7 yesterday, now it's all gone......

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried getting the app on my new S7E and it said the phone isn't compatible with the app. I totally forgot to write down or take screen shots of my stuff when I returned my note 7 yesterday, now it's all gone......

Awww man... That sucks. Sorry that happened.

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I have S Note on my S7E right now. Got it through the Galaxy Apps store. Also my notes from my previous N7 and N4 got synced to the S7E. Can't use the pen features of course but you can take text notes.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I have S Note on my S7E right now. Got it through the Galaxy Apps store. Also my notes from my previous N7 and N4 got synced to the S7E. Can't use the pen features of course but you can take text notes.
I'll try to find the xda topic - they were using their fingers or stylus (not - S-Pen), including Action Memo.

The version of S Note from the Galaxy App Store is not full featured. The versions in the links in the topic above are. You'd have to uninstall what you got from the Galaxy App Store, and turn off auto updates.

(Actually, I think that xda topic might have been about Screen Off Memo. But same idea. Will try to find it. Regardless, would love to know if the versions in the topic above will work for you.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae