The other 25 bucks..

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, you get 25 if you just return for a refund or 100 if you get another Samsung. (75 if you already got the 25 from the recall).

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I didn't get crap because I did it early. But I'm done with Samsung after the n7 fiasco. We had a TV,washer,n7 all blow this year.

c921

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
No im talking about the first recall, we were supposed to get 25 for the first note 7 switch

I got mine last night. I had to call my carrier though and let them know I never got any credit. They even took out the 2 monthly payments they charged me earlier because I'm in an installment plan. Then you get another $100 if you get a samsung phone. Just check if your carrier participates because not all carriers do it.

c921

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I didn't get crap because I did it early. But I'm done with Samsung after the n7 fiasco. We had a TV,washer,n7 all blow this year.

Even if you exchanged or return it early you would still get it. Your carrier will give you credit in your phone bill. Call them and ask.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I got mine last night. I had to call my carrier though and let them know I never got any credit. They even took out the 2 monthly payments they charged me earlier because I'm in an installment plan. Then you get another $100 if you get a samsung phone. Just check if your carrier participates because not all carriers do it.
What carrier you had to call?

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So that 100 depends on what carrier huh? Kinda crappy we have to call and ask and some might not even know what we are talking about.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I called Sprint they said sure here is your $25 thanks , then the next day I got another $25 seems it was auto set up in there system.

Last edited:

blueGN7

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I bought my GN7 @ BBY & have Verizon. I never received the $25.00 for exchanging my 1st GN7 for my replacement GN7 (Which I have yet to turn in)
When I call them all to ask for my $25 credit:
BBY says call Verizon
Samsung says call Verizon
Verizon says call Samsung.
This takes a huge amount of time with long holds & dealing with the robot system to get a live person

So, if I decide to get another Samsung phone I am supposed to get either $75 or $100 depending on which report or verbal comment I believe.

If I could see the LG V20 & it looks good, I may select that instead of S7E since I believe the Appreciation $$ is not forthcoming at least for me.

This is really annoying.