02-05-2017 10:15 PM
554 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Today me and my wife returned our note 7's😧 I bought a Moto x pure at best buy because I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money on a phone because when the note 8 comes out I'll get it, and my wife got a Samsung j7 to hold her off til the note 8,i gotta say I'm kinda liking the Moto x pure it's not a Note but it's pretty good.

Tmob let us keep the note 7 boxes and accessories, so now we have 4 note 7 boxes and a lot of accessories to remind us of our break up with the note 7 😢
    10-26-2016 11:56 PM
    Is it true that Amazon has an easy return policy for accessories after the fact? I saw people in the forums mentioning that. Having those and my Note sitting unclaimed at the house is a slap in the face haha.
    10-27-2016 01:33 AM
    Yes. I recently returned two Note 7 cases I purchased well over 30 days ago and they gave me my refund before I even shipped them off to them.
    guthrien likes this.
    10-27-2016 01:35 AM
    Is it true that Amazon has an easy return policy for accessories after the fact? I saw people in the forums mentioning that. Having those and my Note sitting unclaimed at the house is a slap in the face haha.
    Amazon credited me for the two note 7 cases I had purchased and also said I didn't have to return them so I still have them , can't use them but hey lol.
    Today me and my wife returned our note 7's😧 I bought a Moto x pure at best buy because I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money on a phone because when the note 8 comes out I'll get it, and my wife got a Samsung j7 to hold her off til the note 8,i gotta say I'm kinda liking the Moto x pure it's not a Note but it's pretty good.

Tmob let us keep the note 7 boxes and accessories, so now we have 4 note 7 boxes and a lot of accessories to remind us of our break up with the note 7 😢
    10-27-2016 04:27 AM
    Amazon credited me for the two note 7 cases I had purchased and also said I didn't have to return them so I still have them , can't use them but hey lol.
    I only had to return my Caseology Case. For a refund. My Spigen case I got to keep and Spigen sent me a free Case for my Pixel XL.
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-27-2016 04:37 AM
    I only had to return my Caseology Case. For a refund. My Spigen case I got to keep and Spigen sent me a free Case for my Pixel XL.
    How are you liking the Pixel xl
    10-27-2016 04:50 AM
    How are you liking the Pixel xl
    Did not get it yet. Still waiting for it to be delivered. I Pre-ordered it 2 weeks ago.
    10-27-2016 04:55 AM
    Wow good deal. May I ask how you guys handled the returns? Did you just send normal messages to each seller explaining why?
    10-27-2016 05:07 AM
    Wow good deal. May I ask how you guys handled the returns? Did you just send normal messages to each seller explaining why?
    For both I called Amazon Customer Service. For Caseology they sent me a return label instantly by email and credit me my money back in which I purchased a case for the Pixel XL. Spigen was a little different since I was past my 30 days they rejected me at first with the letter that Amazon sent to them. So I wrote them myself told about the Note 7 recall and I can't use the case anymore because of the recall. After that they told me to keep the case and pick another at the same price or lesser value. Picked one and that one came on Monday. Still waiting on 3 more cases.
    guthrien likes this.
    10-27-2016 06:04 AM
    I'm beginning to think I should be committed to a funny farm LOL. Yesterday I returned to the 7 Edge for the Note 5 that was a grave mistake. I had thought I missed the Note 5 but very quickly realized how much more powerful and better performing The Seven Edge was. I did get this on jump on demand and was told I can just exchange it today without any fees.
    10-27-2016 07:08 AM
    I got a V20 very happy with it.I will definitely miss my note7 .I sent a case back to Amazon for my note7 and already got my refund .
    10-27-2016 12:06 PM
    I'm beginning to think I should be committed to a funny farm LOL. Yesterday I returned to the 7 Edge for the Note 5 that was a grave mistake. I had thought I missed the Note 5 but very quickly realized how much more powerful and better performing The Seven Edge was. I did get this on jump on demand and was told I can just exchange it today without any fees.

I'm there with ya.... I got an iPhone 7 plus after returning my note 7. I also got a note 5 almost 2 weeks ago... on the fence not sure if I want to keep the note 5. Not sure why ....it has a good camera and I've had no issues with it...but something is missing lol
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-27-2016 08:28 PM
    Understandably I don't expect it to be the popular opinion here, and I felt the same 3 weeks ago, but damn the 7+ is good on iOS 10. I had a 5S I literally never touched, but this is in a different league. They've come so far from the device I used regularly in 2011 or so. There's something to be said for reiterating the same device again and again
    amyf27 and Shelacios like this.
    10-28-2016 01:32 AM
    Bugger, I still can't get hold of a 64gb Note 5. I might just try and stick with my Note 7 until the Note 8 comes out. I wonder if Samsung will let me keep using it for that long.
    10-28-2016 02:16 AM
    Bugger, I still can't get hold of a 64gb Note 5. I might just try and stick with my Note 7 until the Note 8 comes out. I wonder if Samsung will let me keep using it for that long.
    I heard after December 31. There will be no more support at all for the Note 7. From providers. The only thing coming from Samsung is an update to limit the battery. The only way the Note will probably last until the Note 8 is with a root.
    10-28-2016 02:33 AM
    Understandably I don't expect it to be the popular opinion here, and I felt the same 3 weeks ago, but damn the 7+ is good on iOS 10. I had a 5S I literally never touched, but this is in a different league. They've come so far from the device I used regularly in 2011 or so. There's something to be said for reiterating the same device again and again
    And they have one of the best commercials out there "Thunder". Love that commercial.
    10-28-2016 03:46 AM
    Apple 7+
    10-28-2016 05:52 AM
    I know I recall reading that you went back to the note 5. Lol
    10-28-2016 06:00 AM
    Apple 7+
    Guy at tmobile had the 7+ and loves it. That's a real nice looking phone and was smooth when I checked it out
    10-28-2016 06:06 AM

I agree with you the 7 plus is a great phone! I am not loyal to apple or android. I enjoy both platforms.. I even had a few windows phones before. Apple phones just work... but i do miss being able to customize my phone and i usually jailbreak my iphones, but there is no jailbreak for 10.1. UGH i dont know what to do... should i keep the note 5? I have until Sunday to figure it out... i had the s7 edge mine acted up alot and honestly i didnt care for it much... LG v20 looks ok, but i have had issues with LG in the past as well... Pixel xl looks nice, but they have camera flare issues right now... not sure.. help me! HAHA.
    10-28-2016 07:55 AM
    I agree with you the 7 plus is a great phone! I am not loyal to apple or android. I enjoy both platforms.. I even had a few windows phones before. Apple phones just work... but i do miss being able to customize my phone and i usually jailbreak my iphones, but there is no jailbreak for 10.1. UGH i dont know what to do... should i keep the note 5? I have until Sunday to figure it out... i had the s7 edge mine acted up alot and honestly i didnt care for it much... LG v20 looks ok, but i have had issues with LG in the past as well... Pixel xl looks nice, but they have camera flare issues right now... not sure.. help me! HAHA.
    Well I wouldn't keep the Note 5, but that's me lol. I'd be leaning toward the IPhone 7..
    10-28-2016 08:17 AM
    Well I wouldn't keep the Note 5, but that's me lol. I'd be leaning toward the IPhone 7..

i shouldnt be getting this worked up over a phone... haha. phones are my addiction... my hubby doesnt understand this because he is ok with keeping a phone for a year... but for some reason im never satisfied! Im trying to justify paying $29 a month on a 1 yr old phone... My iphone 7 plus i bought in full so i dont have a contract on that.
    10-28-2016 08:31 AM
    Oh man that situation is no choice. iPhone is easily next best I've played with to Note. Use your payment to grab a matching iPad haha. I think it helped me like the phone even more. Their stuff works together so well.

I still have my Note here taunting me. It will never get less sad seeing Samsung get it so right. I could never use the 7 Edge.
    10-28-2016 09:00 AM
    I have an ipad air 2 since it came out...
    i told my hubby im suffering! because i can not make up my mind.. he rolls his eyes and says i have issues LOLOLOL
    amyf27 and Dukins like this.
    10-28-2016 09:04 AM
    A lot of us here have that issue
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-28-2016 09:12 AM
554 ... 1415161718 ...