02-05-2017 10:15 PM
554 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    If you are thinking about the iP7+, you will want to get your order in soon as most colors and models have ESD of mid to late November. Only 4 colors/models are shipping now. I originally ordered a iP7+ MB 32GB on 10/22 with ESD of 11/28-12/19. Yesterday, the iP7+ MB 128GB came available as same day shipping so I changed my order this morning. Charged automatically and already have a tracking number.
    Does Apple not produce enough of these or something?
    11-01-2016 06:44 PM
    Does Apple not produce enough of these or something?
    I don't know. I meant to add in my post that this information is for T-Mobile. However, based off reading on forums, it seems to still be a very similar case with the other carriers and Apple.
    11-01-2016 08:25 PM
    I don't know. I meant to add in my post that this information is for T-Mobile. However, based off reading on forums, it seems to still be a very similar case with the other carriers and Apple.
    I called mobile earlier today and asked about the matte black. Several weeks out
    11-01-2016 08:48 PM
    I called mobile earlier today and asked about the matte black. Several weeks out
    That's the most popular color if your interested in seeing when sprint would ship go here www.sprint.com/ship
    Not promoting sprint just a idea what a carrier is dealing with
    11-01-2016 09:22 PM
    The 128 GB MB is shipping same day. I placed my order at 8 AM this morning. I was charged automatically and had a shipping number a couple of hours later. It says it should be here Thursday.

This link shows the current shipping dates:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=1j_9l2jL

The rep who was placing my order told me that it wouldn't ship until the end of November. I kept telling him that is not what the site says. When he got to the shipping page or whatever, he said "Oh, wow. This will be shipping today."
    amyf27 likes this.
    11-01-2016 09:47 PM
    I still can't believe I feel this way but I'd have trouble going back to maybe even the Note 7 after a week with the iPhone. It's just so much better than last time I used it. Share sheets were a revolution, that solved my main complaint. Quality and smoothness and speed destroy my android phones. I still think the Note 7 is the best physical design of all time, but the build quality is top notch here. I even like the 3D Touch, better than widgets maybe (now I feel insane). I hate to gush so much I guess I was so hardcore the other way I'm still in shock.

IMO, V20 wasn't even close, but I still have my Note and Nexus 6P here. Software feels a bit rough and slow in comparison, but the freedom can't be beat. Always a trade off unfortunately. I'll be hesitant to go Note 8 rather than an anniversary iPhone next year, but I have no brand loyalty so I anxiously await the choice. I just wish the Note had more reliable software support. Samsung phones are always lousy that way.
    TeamPowerstroke and Savoy like this.
    11-02-2016 03:34 AM
    The 128 GB MB is shipping same day. I placed my order at 8 AM this morning. I was charged automatically and had a shipping number a couple of hours later. It says it should be here Thursday.

This link shows the current shipping dates:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=OPTFHO3n

The rep who was placing my order told me that it wouldn't ship until the end of November. I kept telling him that is not what the site says. When he got to the shipping page or whatever, he said "Oh, wow. This will be shipping today."
    I've got the V20. But may try put the Iphone 7 Plus in the future.
    11-02-2016 03:49 AM
    I have two of N7 now, the original and the replacement. Both are absolutely perfect. The battery temperature in both of them never went above 32 deg C, even at a max load. However, after the TSA announcement of a complete ban, I will be exchanging my beloved N7 in a few hours. I called the Rogers store and they put aside a S7 Edge for me. I hope I will like it. I loved the N7, anything else is downgrade. Darn.
    If you liked the Edge feature on the N7, as I did, the 7 Edge is great until the next Note release. Some users don't like it because of glare, but I don't have that issue. Able to use my charge pad with it too, but plugs are different. Charges super fast & am happy with it.
    11-02-2016 09:28 AM
    I still can't believe I feel this way but I'd have trouble going back to maybe even the Note 7 after a week with the iPhone. It's just so much better than last time I used it. Share sheets were a revolution, that solved my main complaint. Quality and smoothness and speed destroy my android phones. I still think the Note 7 is the best physical design of all time, but the build quality is top notch here. I even like the 3D Touch, better than widgets maybe (now I feel insane). I hate to gush so much I guess I was so hardcore the other way I'm still in shock.

IMO, V20 wasn't even close, but I still have my Note and Nexus 6P here. Software feels a bit rough and slow in comparison, but the freedom can't be beat. Always a trade off unfortunately. I'll be hesitant to go Note 8 rather than an anniversary iPhone next year, but I have no brand loyalty so I anxiously await the choice. I just wish the Note had more reliable software support. Samsung phones are always lousy that way.
    Funny I feel the same way, Really liking my iPhone7+
    Savoy likes this.
    11-02-2016 09:29 AM
    The new iPhone with ios 10 really is so much better than any previous versions there really getting defined with their system
    11-02-2016 09:53 AM
    I personally went for the s7. My brother got a iPhone 7 256gb and to be honest it looks like the past generation iPhone. Very similar to 6 and 6s. I find it very hard to understand why they don't update the devices more. The hardware is still lacking compared to s7, Note7, note5, V20, etc. Not to mention that it's also more expensive lol... I mean what's up with that. I don't see a reason why anyone would pay to buy a an iPhone that's so limited... limited software, limited storage, you can't charge and listen to music... it's all just to much and to be honest I don't see why anyone would be fond of that. Like I said... my brother has the 7 256 and I have compared it many times to the s7 and there's a huge difference here... s7 is much better in my opinion...
    11-02-2016 10:52 AM
    I am going to try out the LG V20... If I don't like it I will go back to the Note 5. But I need an el cheapo phone too as backup. I'm in this mess because I have no backup phone. I just refuse to settle for any phone because of Samsung's unintended fiasco.
    I also chose the v20 and after almost a week... I really like it.
    athenatp likes this.
    11-02-2016 10:55 AM
    I also chose the v20 and after almost a week... I really like it.
    I like it as well and Ive only had it 18 hrs. Although I very much miss Samsung Pay and will likely move back to Samsung early next year.
    11-02-2016 11:07 AM
    I've got the V20. But may try put the Iphone 7 Plus in the future.
    OMG lol
    11-02-2016 01:29 PM
    Welp... I just turned in my Note 7 and bought an iPhone 7+. The speed is night and day. The screen though is a little underwhelming. But it's not noticeable unless you put both phones side by side. I do miss some apps on Android. I've been invested in it for three years.
    Back to iOS it is!!! So far so good!
    11-02-2016 08:34 PM
    I brought the misses a S7 edge so I could get my Note 4 back. But after just one day she decided she preferred her Note 4. :/ So I guess I will be using that when I can convince myself to give up my Note 7.
    11-02-2016 08:49 PM
    Welp... I just turned in my Note 7 and bought an iPhone 7+. The speed is night and day. The screen though is a little underwhelming. But it's not noticeable unless you put both phones side by side. I do miss some apps on Android. I've been invested in it for three years.
    It takes a few days to get used too , there are some good things you'll figure out too along the way , at first the screen seems underwhelming but it's really very true in colors .
    Now I only charge my phone once Dailey at night no concern about going out and running low on battery.
    Worst case scenario you have a phone that holds retail value.
    I'm glad I didn't go iOS before 10.2 , Utube has some good hidden tips and tricks for the 7+.
    Ironic our phone still has the number 7
    11-02-2016 08:54 PM
    It takes a few days to get used too , there are some good things you'll figure out too along the way , at first the screen seems underwhelming but it's really very true in colors .
    Now I only charge my phone once Dailey at night no concern about going out and running low on battery.
    Worst case scenario you have a phone that holds retail value.
    I'm glad I didn't go iOS before 10.2 , Utube has some good hidden tips and tricks for the 7+.
    Ironic our phone still has the number 7
    Yup!!! I'm loving this phone. The airdrop functionality alone is well worth it. I was able to share a ton of pics to my friends in a breeze.
    iMessage is the best messaging app around. None can compare.
    And the battery in this thing is Ahhhmazing!!!! I only charge it at night. It literally lasts me all day. Previously, on the Note 7 I would be charging mid afternoon because of Spotify. Not on this phone! The battery is smaller but surprisingly it last longer.
    Yup. This iPhone is lit!!!
    TeamPowerstroke and swarlos like this.
    11-02-2016 10:00 PM
    Yea battery is way better. It's definitely taking getting used to but it's been fun. I've been taking shots with my Note, Nexus and iPhone, it's funny the pictures are really comparable but highlight different things. Nexus camera is way underrated. The telephoto zoom and portrait mode on iPhone are great. Really good slo mo too.

It's a good time to be a phone enthusiast. Unless you want to take your Note on a plane. I tell you we witnessed a total crowd/media driven event. I feel safe with it.
    11-03-2016 12:11 AM
    I've a Note 4, so I went back to that. I use the stylus too much to go back to a phone without one, and bought too many Android apps to go back to IOS.
    11-03-2016 04:28 AM
    When did you last have an iphone.
    11-03-2016 04:30 AM
    I've a Note 4, so I went back to that. I use the stylus too much to go back to a phone without one, and bought too many Android apps to go back to IOS.
    I was looking for a Note 5 through tmobile but the stores are sold out and their site doesn't even show it as an option now.
    11-03-2016 04:36 AM
    I'd imagine you could destroy the Note 5 price shopping apart from your carrier. Never buy older phones from them.
    11-03-2016 06:52 AM
    I was looking for a Note 5 through tmobile but the stores are sold out and their site doesn't even show it as an option now.
    I found one through best buy for at&t..got a $250 gift card with it. should get it today. Ive been using my iphone 7+ in the mean time.
    11-03-2016 06:54 AM
    I'd imagine you could destroy the Note 5 price shopping apart from your carrier. Never buy older phones from them.
    Only thing is I don't want to tie up a couple hundred bucks in it right now yes I would definitely save overall but The Upfront money is my concern at the moment
    11-03-2016 07:01 AM
554 ... 1617181920 ...