What Replacement Phone Have You Decided On?

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I decided to purchase the Oneplus 3 until other devices are released and reviewed. I will keep the OP3 as my back up if I decide to change devices. Honestly, I am really enjoying the OP3, it is an amazing device. I traded my S7 Edge for the Note 7, so I cannot justify purchasing the same device in which I had just paid off.

Last edited:

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Note 5 and am ordering a Google Pixel XL 128 gb. One I'll keep, the other I'll give to my husband, who will be happy with either... being the spoiled techo-brat that I am, I have already decided that I will be UNhappy with either. I will keep the one that makes me less unhappy... We'll see. Stepping down from the GN7 is, well... not happy times... <sigh>
We may be sisters.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Traded my Note 5 in to upgrade to the 7 on Sprint. Bought another Note 5 off eBay today to replace the Note 7 I have to return. Full circle lol. I considered the S7 edge but I favor the S Pen on a still very relevant phone than the slight software enhancements on the Edge. The only difficult part of the decision was the advantage the Edge has with the memory card
The least Samsung could do is push the Note 7 software to the Note 5. There were some differences that I will miss.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got the S7E delivered yesterday. Honestly, once I got it all setup, not a big difference between this and the Note7. I thought the screen curve would be more drastic. But, I don't even notice it with the case on. The silver is not awful, either. Although, I haven't used it in bright sunlight yet.
Wait until you do. It's like a mirror. I had to use a case and skin with a matte ID shield.... I'm outside a lot.

SaltGuy

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
After days of wavering, I've decided on the LG V20 and calling it a day. Tired of flip-flopping ... wish that $100 credit went to non-Samsung vs $25.

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I was able to pickup a new s6 edge plus 64gb for $400 ...honestly other than the waterproofing and the sd card slot this phone is arguably better than the N7 ...it made me realize that the snapdragon just flat out sucks, both in terms of performance but especially when it comes to battery life ...i'm ending the day with more battery remaining and keep in mind the S6E+ battery is smaller than the N7 (3000mah vs 3500mah).

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Upgraded my 2 year contract w/ Sprint on the Note 7.

I bought a like new S7 Edge from eBay for $420. That is here and I have had a few hours to play with it. I'm still on the fence.

I also upgraded through SPrint and they sent me an iPhone 7 Plus 256. I've never had an iPhone. Had a Galaxy S III, Note 4, and then Note 7. I'm debating whether I even want to open the iPhone or just sell it on eBay for $1000-1100 and buy a Galaxy 8 or Note 8 (whatever it's called) outright when they're released.

I still have my Note 7. I plan on using it until mid December when I need to get on an airplane, or unless Sprint asks for it back.

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I got my Axon 7 set up last night, and I am very happy with it. I love the look and speakers, and it's actually far snappier and more responsive than the N7 was.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Upgraded my 2 year contract w/ Sprint on the Note 7.

I bought a like new S7 Edge from eBay for $420. That is here and I have had a few hours to play with it. I'm still on the fence.

I still have my Note 7. I plan on using it until mid December when I need to get on an airplane, or unless Sprint asks for it back.
Can't you just swap the SIM card to the S7edge when go on your trip and swap the SIM back upon return?

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Pixel XL 128gb, but likely have to wait awhile to be able to get one. So for now I sit here using my HTC EVO 4g LTE.....it is lightning fast!