What Replacement Phone Have You Decided On?

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I am in the same boat I have the note 5 in thinking about getting the iPhone 7 Plus I just can't make my mind up I've always had a note heard a lot of good things about the iPhone like I messaging. I have always used Samsung I had a pro note 12.5 tablet and it died on me the same week I had to send my note 7 back someone talk me into getting the iPad 12.9 and I love it it makes me think about given iOS try is it the same on the phone as the iPad?
If you are thinking about the iP7+, you will want to get your order in soon as most colors and models have ESD of mid to late November. Only 4 colors/models are shipping now. I originally ordered a iP7+ MB 32GB on 10/22 with ESD of 11/28-12/19. Yesterday, the iP7+ MB 128GB came available as same day shipping so I changed my order this morning. Charged automatically and already have a tracking number. :)

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
It's official I've gone over to the lgv20 I turned in my s7edge about 10 minutes ago
Good choice imho !!
b75d88641a39a415ff97e9ea75648a4c.gif

Sleepwlkr45

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I thought about the V20, the pixel, and actually picked up an iPhone 7 plus at the store before deciding I wasn't done with Samsung and picked up a note 5 64gb on Amazon...along with an Active display download, it goes a long way towards helping me forget my Note 7....a big jump over my note edge....makes me feel bad for the scorn I felt when it first came out. If it keeps working well I might be able to hold off on preordering the note 8...

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I am in the same boat I have the note 5 in thinking about getting the iPhone 7 Plus I just can't make my mind up I've always had a note heard a lot of good things about the iPhone like I messaging. I have always used Samsung I had a pro note 12.5 tablet and it died on me the same week I had to send my note 7 back someone talk me into getting the iPad 12.9 and I love it it makes me think about given iOS try is it the same on the phone as the iPad?

iPhone iMessaging is the best but don't let that be your deciding factor , I'm still a android person but thoroughly enjoying this iPhone it's rock solid on all programs including apps.
Might return to Samsung in late summer 2017 we'll see , also my iPhone will hold exceptional resale value.

Lots of animation with I messaging

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If you are thinking about the iP7+, you will want to get your order in soon as most colors and models have ESD of mid to late November. Only 4 colors/models are shipping now. I originally ordered a iP7+ MB 32GB on 10/22 with ESD of 11/28-12/19. Yesterday, the iP7+ MB 128GB came available as same day shipping so I changed my order this morning. Charged automatically and already have a tracking number. :)

Does Apple not produce enough of these or something?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I don't know. I meant to add in my post that this information is for T-Mobile. However, based off reading on forums, it seems to still be a very similar case with the other carriers and Apple.
I called mobile earlier today and asked about the matte black. Several weeks out

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I called mobile earlier today and asked about the matte black. Several weeks out
The 128 GB MB is shipping same day. I placed my order at 8 AM this morning. I was charged automatically and had a shipping number a couple of hours later. It says it should be here Thursday.

This link shows the current shipping dates:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....t-mobile.com%2Fshipping-dates&token=1j_9l2jL

The rep who was placing my order told me that it wouldn't ship until the end of November. I kept telling him that is not what the site says. When he got to the shipping page or whatever, he said "Oh, wow. This will be shipping today." :)

guthrien

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I still can't believe I feel this way but I'd have trouble going back to maybe even the Note 7 after a week with the iPhone. It's just so much better than last time I used it. Share sheets were a revolution, that solved my main complaint. Quality and smoothness and speed destroy my android phones. I still think the Note 7 is the best physical design of all time, but the build quality is top notch here. I even like the 3D Touch, better than widgets maybe (now I feel insane). I hate to gush so much I guess I was so hardcore the other way I'm still in shock.

IMO, V20 wasn't even close, but I still have my Note and Nexus 6P here. Software feels a bit rough and slow in comparison, but the freedom can't be beat. Always a trade off unfortunately. I'll be hesitant to go Note 8 rather than an anniversary iPhone next year, but I have no brand loyalty so I anxiously await the choice. I just wish the Note had more reliable software support. Samsung phones are always lousy that way.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The 128 GB MB is shipping same day. I placed my order at 8 AM this morning. I was charged automatically and had a shipping number a couple of hours later. It says it should be here Thursday.

This link shows the current shipping dates:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....t-mobile.com%2Fshipping-dates&token=OPTFHO3n

The rep who was placing my order told me that it wouldn't ship until the end of November. I kept telling him that is not what the site says. When he got to the shipping page or whatever, he said "Oh, wow. This will be shipping today." :)
I've got the V20. But may try put the Iphone 7 Plus in the future.

ticketbabe2

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I have two of N7 now, the original and the replacement. Both are absolutely perfect. The battery temperature in both of them never went above 32 deg C, even at a max load. However, after the TSA announcement of a complete ban, I will be exchanging my beloved N7 in a few hours. I called the Rogers store and they put aside a S7 Edge for me. I hope I will like it. I loved the N7, anything else is downgrade. Darn.
If you liked the Edge feature on the N7, as I did, the 7 Edge is great until the next Note release. Some users don't like it because of glare, but I don't have that issue. Able to use my charge pad with it too, but plugs are different. Charges super fast & am happy with it.

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I still can't believe I feel this way but I'd have trouble going back to maybe even the Note 7 after a week with the iPhone. It's just so much better than last time I used it. Share sheets were a revolution, that solved my main complaint. Quality and smoothness and speed destroy my android phones. I still think the Note 7 is the best physical design of all time, but the build quality is top notch here. I even like the 3D Touch, better than widgets maybe (now I feel insane). I hate to gush so much I guess I was so hardcore the other way I'm still in shock.

IMO, V20 wasn't even close, but I still have my Note and Nexus 6P here. Software feels a bit rough and slow in comparison, but the freedom can't be beat. Always a trade off unfortunately. I'll be hesitant to go Note 8 rather than an anniversary iPhone next year, but I have no brand loyalty so I anxiously await the choice. I just wish the Note had more reliable software support. Samsung phones are always lousy that way.
Funny I feel the same way, Really liking my iPhone7+

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
The new iPhone with ios 10 really is so much better than any previous versions there really getting defined with their system

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
I personally went for the s7. My brother got a iPhone 7 256gb and to be honest it looks like the past generation iPhone. Very similar to 6 and 6s. I find it very hard to understand why they don't update the devices more. The hardware is still lacking compared to s7, Note7, note5, V20, etc. Not to mention that it's also more expensive lol... I mean what's up with that. I don't see a reason why anyone would pay to buy a an iPhone that's so limited... limited software, limited storage, you can't charge and listen to music... it's all just to much and to be honest I don't see why anyone would be fond of that. Like I said... my brother has the 7 256 and I have compared it many times to the s7 and there's a huge difference here... s7 is much better in my opinion...

SaltGuy

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I am going to try out the LG V20... If I don't like it I will go back to the Note 5. But I need an el cheapo phone too as backup. I'm in this mess because I have no backup phone. I just refuse to settle for any phone because of Samsung's unintended fiasco.

I also chose the v20 and after almost a week... I really like it.

pdangcil

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Welp... I just turned in my Note 7 and bought an iPhone 7+. The speed is night and day. The screen though is a little underwhelming. But it's not noticeable unless you put both phones side by side. I do miss some apps on Android. I've been invested in it for three years.
Back to iOS it is!!! So far so good!