What Replacement Phone Have You Decided On?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes but you will owe more than 360. As I understand it u pay 20 a month and they credit an extra 13 toward the total list price if you want to pay off after 1 month you will owe total list minus 33. After 2 months total list minus 66 and so on. After a full year of payments you would still owe more than 360 if you paid it off.

At least that is how I understand it.

Last edited:

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
On this Thanksgiving Day, I'm thankful to still be using this awesome device haha. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who has been part of this whole N7 fiasco 🦃🍻

aspenedelen

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
V20 and I've got to say I love this. It has a capture screen which is nice and I'm getting used to not using the SPen but it's still not the same.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
V20 and I've got to say I love this. It has a capture screen which is nice and I'm getting used to not using the SPen but it's still not the same.
Yeah...... I love my V20 also and miss the SPen from the N7 though I honestly only used it to play around making them gifs

We'll see what Samsung has to offer next year hhmmmm?!?!

aspenedelen

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Right! I still haven't figured out the incredible camera that comes with the V (can't figure out how to turn flash on when it's on Auto and not manual.

I gave my six year old the N7 and he loves it for Playstore games. I still pull out the SPen every now and then just to remind me of what I used to have.

Can't wait for Sammy to knock our socks off with their next gen system

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I got bad info. 2 days ago VZW chat told me s7e for 15 a month. It's actually 20 a month. Odd I see no deal on v20

At 15 a month I was in. Not for 20. 10 a month for s7 is a better deal.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I noticed Amazon you can buy directly from Amazon the V20 unlocked! If I knew that was the case I would have returned the Note 7 and just stuck with my s7 small screen instead of buying the Edge from tmobile and purchase the V20 from Amazon.

Pretty sure Amazon customer service is tons better than the carriers if you have an issue with it. I wish they sold the Note 7 directly from Amazon because I would have purchased it that way and have a lot better customer support than dealing with Tmobile trying to get a refund still.

Does the unlocked V20 US version work with wifi calling? If I don't like the s8 I might snag teh v20 especially if the price goes lower by then.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I picked up the Samsung J7 a few weeks ago. It's not a Note or a S series but I like it never the less. It has a SD card slot and a 3300 mAh removable battery. This should hold me over until just nicely until the N8.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
But we all know how much you love them gifs. :p
10d042308f4d7187e79d5803fdb31d85.gif

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have the US unlocked version of the V20 that BH photo sells? Does it work with WIfi calling with Tmobile and other carriers? I'm thinking about ditching Samsung, and my Tmobile branded S7 edge after this whole fiasco. All I know is I'm not buying another device from a carrier especially tmobile again because I have not got a refund still and the way I've been treated. Only buying unlocked now on.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Can't answer your question but just commenting co-worker bought a V20 on Black Friday and played with it at work... breaks my rule on size its a big phone but honestly I liked the feel of it compared to holding wife's iPhone 6 Plus. With slim case on it still was very thin... looks thinner than his G3 with slim case he's replacing, nice build and runs nice. A real nice Android alternative.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Can't answer your question but just commenting co-worker bought a V20 on Black Friday and played with it at work... breaks my rule on size its a big phone but honestly I liked the feel of it compared to holding wife's iPhone 6 Plus. With slim case on it still was very thin... looks thinner than his G3 with slim case he's replacing, nice build and runs nice. A real nice Android alternative.

WOuld you say the v20 is better than the iPhone 7 Plus? It seems to have a lot more features, Android, removeble battery, camera, SD card slot, IR blaster. Iphone 7 water resistant but that seems to be the only advantage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma