Remove eye scanner!!!!

Richard Cena

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Remove the eye scanner and see if that's the problem. I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Also put in the battery that the note 5 has or one with less mAH..thank me later samsung...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
There was a Reddit user who dug through the kernel code and found the charging rate was a little higher than on other Samsung devices. I actually think he is on the right track on that fact that this is what part of the problem is.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Since we're making wild claims. I'm going to say that it's the volume down button being pressed when holding the phone with your left hand that is causing the fires

jj2339

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Without any information except a gut feel and a confidence in myself that is overstated, I think it was the second speaker hole from the end. Has to be!!

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Turning corners too tightly while walking while NOT being on airplane mode causes the self destructing sequence activation

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Yea let's just a put a 2000mah battery in the next note8 with a 6 inch quadhd amoled display. That would surely make everyone happy. Even the heaviest users.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
You guys are all wrong. It's actually the secure folder causing the fires. See the folder is so secure with your stuff that when it senses danger, it self destructs the phone.

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You guys are all wrong. It's actually the secure folder causing the fires. See the folder is so secure with your stuff that when it senses danger, it self destructs the phone.

Well, we know what a lot of people were using those secure folders for. Maybe it was just the Note 7s way of saying NSFW.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
I called a "mission impossible" type of scenero way back in September. I think you are onto something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci