I find it amusing that the gear vr ended at the same time the phone got recalled... I really don't want to give my phone up, but have come to realize I probably won't have much of a choice, I would've already exchanged it if the promo didn't end already, I keep checking to see if it's been renewed with no luck and I'm surprised that I don't see much discussion regarding this.
    10-15-2016 08:28 AM
    I'm going to assume that there's no talk about it because most people have double and triple dipped on the promo....
    I got 2 Gear VRs and a 256gb sd card from the promo....
    10-15-2016 09:08 AM
    I'm going to assume that there's no talk about it because most people have double and triple dipped on the promo....
    I got 2 Gear VRs and a 256gb sd card from the promo....
    I guess I should've done the same, I held out on my first n7 till replacements were available. Now I'm holding out waiting for the next promo
    10-15-2016 11:58 AM
    I really couldn't understand why the people who could've gotten loaners didn't... getting a 2nd promo for turning in a phone that you had turn in anyway was a good deal. And receiving a 3rd promo for getting the replacement was just icing on the cake....
    Sometimes holding out isn't the best way to go....
    10-15-2016 12:15 PM
    I find it amusing that the gear vr ended at the same time the phone got recalled... I really don't want to give my phone up, but have come to realize I probably won't have much of a choice, I would've already exchanged it if the promo didn't end already, I keep checking to see if it's been renewed with no luck and I'm surprised that I don't see much discussion regarding this.
    Well it's not something they did intentionally. The end date was listed when the promo started.
    10-15-2016 01:31 PM
    I tried getting a loaner phone but Sprint refused. And when the replacements came in they never gave me a new reciept. So I missed out on the promos
    10-15-2016 01:36 PM
    Well it's not something they did intentionally. The end date was listed when the promo started.
    I'm not really saying it was done intentionally, it's amusing to me because now I have to downgrade and the promo offer is no longer valid, just a double whammy for me. When it sucks, it really sucks, not happy about the downgrade at all, my replacement n7 is easily the best phone I've ever owned...
    10-15-2016 01:44 PM