Those who are frustrated with Samsung should let Samsung know about it

Roman Akert

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Whilst I understand that you want to air your frustrations to each other, it won't achieve much.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD BY WHO MATTERS ... INUNDATE SAMSUNG WITH YOUR COMPLAINTS, WISHES ETC.

Mail them, Call them. Visit their stores and pester management, taking names, email addresses. Use samsung contact forms.

That includes folks who switched to the S7E and want Note features ported over.

They don't read this forum!

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Whilst I understand that you want to air your frustrations to each other, it won't achieve much.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD BY WHO MATTERS ... INUNDATE SAMSUNG WITH YOUR COMPLAINTS, WISHES ETC.

Mail them, Call them. Visit their stores and pester management, taking names, email addresses. Use samsung contact forms.

"They" read this forum, last semester I did a project on the impact of forums on consumer science research. It's a hefty impact and every major company views these sites as a wealth of free feedback, the key though is that we aren't the majority of their customer base and they know that.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
If you really want Samsung to get the message, your replacement phone should be something other than a Samsung.

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Well if no one on this forum can burn up an N7 then we definitely have a problem. Got an email for Samsung that gets read? I will call, text, email, snail mail, whatever it takes if we can't get them to flame up! This is ridiculous that one minute it's blowing up and the next nothing. If a guy on YouTube has to take a 1000 watt bulb to make one burn then leaving your phone in a got car will too. Any phone would do that. The media is to blame for this and the cpsc for not checking that these are really Samsung fault and not just money grabbers.

bluesboy77

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I'll communicate with Samsung using my wallet. I won't buy another Samsung product, already switched back to an iPhone and will use my other upgrade for the new Pixel or a V20.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
If you really want Samsung to get the message, your replacement phone should be something other than a Samsung.

I agree. But for me, that's cutting off my nose to spite my face. There is simply nothing else I want... Unless they fool around and quit Note like phones. ;-)

Mdm23

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'll communicate with Samsung using my wallet. I won't buy another Samsung product, already switched back to an iPhone and will use my other upgrade for the new Pixel or a V20.

All the phones you just named are far inferior to the Note 7, or S7 Edge for that matter. Get off the media hype. Tons of us still have the Note 7. So, where are the news stories now? Plus, they handled the issue as best they could be expected to. People got a ton of free gifts and money associated with this phone. $100 credit, gear vr, sd card, and fit watch. What does Apple ever give Customers? This isnt the first phone to have this happen. Just the first you saw splashed over the news every day.

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I did email them and let them know my frustration and received an email back that said "We're not happy to lose a loyal customer like you." The rest of the email basically said "oh well, good luck with whatever you chose."

My main complaint was how I have to choose a phone now that I will be stuck with for 2 years and will not have the option to upgrade to a new note next year.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I did email them and let them know my frustration and received an email back that said "We're not happy to lose a loyal customer like you." The rest of the email basically said "oh well, good luck with whatever you chose."

My main complaint was how I have to choose a phone now that I will be stuck with for 2 years and will not have the option to upgrade to a new note next year.

Posted via the Android Central App

No one is stuck with a phone for two years.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

The trouble is the person you tell is some flunkie making a buck 3.80 who reads from a script. What's the point?

bluesboy77

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
All the phones you just named are far inferior to the Note 7, or S7 Edge for that matter. Get off the media hype. Tons of us still have the Note 7. So, where are the news stories now? Plus, they handled the issue as best they could be expected to. People got a ton of free gifts and money associated with this phone. $100 credit, gear vr, sd card, and fit watch. What does Apple ever give Customers? This isnt the first phone to have this happen. Just the first you saw splashed over the news every day.

I'm not sure what media hype you are talking about or why you are so upset or concerned by my opnion. I've been a cell phone user for a very long time and don't make any purchase without doing the research first but thanks for your concern.

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
complain about what? samsung is doing the right thing. you'll get your money back plus credit towards another phone. what else you want?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

lol I ended up with the iPhone 7 plus. Even tho I didn't do it out of spite or being upset with Samsung,I did it cause there wasn't any other Samsung or any other phone period I wanted to try. I really only like Samsung for the note series anyways. I'll definitely be back for the next note.

Mdm23

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
complain about what? samsung is doing the right thing. you'll get your money back plus credit towards another phone. what else you want?

Exactly. If I can contact them it would be to congratulate them on a kickass phone. Also, handling this issue as best as they could for customers. I can't stand the entitlement mentality of some folks. Samsung could probably give folks a $1000 check and someone would still not be satisfied. People need to remember they gave away a ton if Products while promoting this phone, now have no phone to sell, and are still giving people bill credits.