So I have a lot of info and pics on Samsung cloud now I no longer own a Samsung phone! is it possible to access the cloud to get my things/data/pics from my pc or at least delete all of it?
    thanks for your help
    10-17-2016 12:53 PM
    Great question.
    I am not sure if the old Samsung Link | Samsung Content & Services service or the Samsung Cloud Together apps will work for the new Samsung Cloud service. But I have a little time on my lunch break to play with them and I will let you know shortly. Otherwise, so far it appears you need a samsung phone or the ability to run samsung apps to get access; i'm still investigating that.
    10-17-2016 03:33 PM
    Great question.
    I am not sure if the old Samsung Link | Samsung Content & Services service or the Samsung Cloud Together apps will work for the new Samsung Cloud service. But I have a little time on my lunch break to play with them and I will let you know shortly. Otherwise, so far it appears you need a samsung phone or the ability to run samsung apps to get access; i'm still investigating that.
    Interesting link and program (will be discontinued on 11/1/2016) however no cloud access
    10-17-2016 03:54 PM
    Sorry, ran out of time trying to find a stable wifi connection.
    It looks like the old link.samsung.com service is only good for older devices and unfortunately is being discontinued. I am still looking for a reliabile link for the Cloud together apk, but it was advertised for other cloud services.
    10-17-2016 04:20 PM
    10-02-2017 11:27 AM