Note 7 Return Box

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Re: Just returned mine

I went with the V20 when I returned mine a couple weeks ago. Didn't like the V20 much when I first got it. I'm used to the Samsung UI. It's surely has grown on me. Love this thing now.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I finally had to say goodbye to my note 7. I went back to my note 5. The lady at Best Buy had to take it out of my hands. Sad sad day. I will get the next note that comes out no questions asked.
Do you plan on pre-ordering the next one that comes out I'm debating on that I definitely do want it though

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I went with the V20 when I returned mine a couple weeks ago. Didn't like the V20 much when I first got it. I'm used to the Samsung UI. It's surely has grown on me. Love this thing now.
How long would you say it took you to get used to that phone

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site

How long would you say it took you to get used to that phone
About a week. I still hit the on screen back and home buttons while typing from time to time. I really like having the screen capture down there instead of pressing the power and volume down keys.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Returned my Note 7 Friday night was sad to see it go. My local Best Buy didn't have the V20 in stock even though it released that day. So i reluctantly went with an S7 edge. Screen is not as bright but happy to still have wireless charging water resistance and my 256gb sd card I got with my original N7. Not sure if I want to move to a V20 when then come in stock or not. Still up in the air about the V20. I would miss the wireless charging, and water resistance too much I believe.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

Returned my Note 7 Friday night was sad to see it go. My local Best Buy didn't have the V20 in stock even though it released that day. So i reluctantly went with an S7 edge. Screen is not as bright but happy to still have wireless charging water resistance and my 256gb sd card I got with my original N7. Not sure if I want to move to a V20 when then come in stock or not. Still up in the air about the V20. I would miss the wireless charging, and water resistance too much I believe.
Do you use the Samsung pay that is one of the biggest draws for me aside from just preferring Samsung phones anyway. I even used it at the Halloween store last night when they had this tiny little portable card slider

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Do you use the Samsung pay that is one of the biggest draws for me aside from just preferring Samsung phones anyway. I even used it at the Halloween store last night when they had this tiny little portable card slider

No tried using it a couple times with my N7 but it didn't work for me. So I abandoned it don't use it now. I will miss my N7 for a while will be hard to get over.

treedabl

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site

I finally had to say goodbye to my note 7. I went back to my note 5. The lady at Best Buy had to take it out of my hands. Sad sad day. I will get the next note that comes out no questions asked.
I thought stores weren't taking them because they had to be shipped back in a special box. BTW, I got the Note 5, too. It's pretty cool so far. I just wish it had more storage.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

About a week. I still hit the on screen back and home buttons while typing from time to time. I really like having the screen capture down there instead of pressing the power and volume down keys.
You can change your buttons down there. I now have the " back button " on the furthest most right ahd " recent apps " on the furthest most left.

Also using Nova launcher here because it was a lot less getting used to in comparison to the LG version.

All in all I'm pleased with the V20 but I know I'll be watching for new Samsung announcements regarding their S8 line and the next Notes.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

You can change your buttons down there. I now have the " back button " on the furthest most right ahd " recent apps " on the furthest most left.

Also using Nova launcher here because it was a lot less getting used to in comparison to the LG version.

All in all I'm pleased with the V20 but I know I'll be watching for new Samsung announcements regarding their S8 line and the next Notes.

What is missing if u use Nova Launcher on the V20? I dont really like LG's UI. I am very pleased with the V20. I still have my N7, the Tmobile police hasn't come for it yet.....lol. Something drastic will have to make me return it for now.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

I thought stores weren't taking them because they had to be shipped back in a special box. BTW, I got the Note 5, too. It's pretty cool so far. I just wish it had more storage.

32 gig and 64gig. Had to oder 64gig. I won't have till December. Using 32gig for now

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site

This. I'm confused by all the people saying they "returned" their note but still have it in their possession. Am i dropping the phone off in the store, or just initiating the return in store and then having to wait for one of these fancy boxes to be delivered to me. It also sounds like people have initiated the "return," gotten their money back, and are saying they're not going to send it in when the box arrives. What exactly is the truth here?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

This. I'm confused by all the people saying they "returned" their note but still have it in their possession. Am i dropping the phone off in the store, or just initiating the return in store and then having to wait for one of these fancy boxes to be delivered to me. It also sounds like people have initiated the "return," gotten their money back, and are saying they're not going to send it in when the box arrives. What exactly is the truth here?
I walked into a local tmobile store, both recall tines, and returned it to them right then and there, getting a replacement there at the same time.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

I initiated my return online and received my 64gb Note 5 two days later. This was right after the second recall. My return box may finally be arriving tomorrow. At least I can't think of anything else UPS would be delivering.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

I too got a V20 today and there's things i like about it but I know I need to give it a good week or so to see if I really like it enough to keep it. I didn't return my Note, just added an additional line and accepted the fact that I'll have a restocking fee if I choose to cancel the line and keep the Note.

I can live without water resistance, I took my Note 4 with me in my pocket snowboarding weekly in the winter with no case and it never got wet enough to damage the phone. I'm willing to live with that trade off, and I haven't done wireless charging so I don't know what I'm missing with that yet

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Any word on the boxes? I need my 932$ back from my note 7.. To cover the s7e that's sitting here. Its total b.s.!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

So what made you decide to finally give it up?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Risky move not to return the n7, carriers have said you will be charged full retail price if you don't, and then you have to hope they will let you return it after that. At some point the carriers will be done with the n7, then your stuck dealing direct with Samsung, and seeing how the ones that bought direct from Samsung were treated thru the whole process from the first order to the second recall, I would rather not deal with Samsung direct.

Edit.. I did receive a confirmation email confirming they received my n7, so they are tracking it.

bluesboy77

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site

Same here, took me a few days to get used to the V20, but I love it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22