Note 7 Return Box

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Still waiting for both of mine. I'm thinking about just taking them to Verizon. Cause they said I wouldn't get my 200$ for downgrading to the S7 edge without receiving the devices first.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I got my replacement S7 Edge via FedEx on Monday. I still haven't received a special box to send the Note 7 back. Since I purchased both phones at full price, I'd really like to get the Note sent back for the refund. I've called customer support and they just wanted to send a label to send it back. After "researching" they didn't have a good answer. So, right now I'm stuck with a very expensive brick until they sort things out and send a box. I'm glad I took a screenshot of their web page that claims they will send a special box. Anyone received a replacement from Verizon and got a return box??Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 1.39.11 PM.png

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I have called VZW and Samsung more times than I can count for this box. The first one was sent to me by VZW, shipping back to them. From what I understand this one is being shipped to Samsung....who knows.

Today tho, I just saw this on my account. Was on yesterday and it wasn't there, altho it's dated 10/17. ("Sys Driver"...??)

verizon box order - 02.JPG

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have called VZW and Samsung more times than I can count for this box. The first one was sent to me by VZW, shipping back to them. From what I understand this one is being shipped to Samsung....who knows.

Today tho, I just saw this on my account. Was on yesterday and it wasn't there, altho it's dated 10/17. ("Sys Driver"...??)
This is weird. Suddenly my account has two of those goofy notices, but different. Looks in the system like I'm trying to turn in an iPhone 6S Gold? And that definitely isn't my phone number......
Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 1.07.03 PM.png

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting for both of mine. I'm thinking about just taking them to Verizon. Cause they said I wouldn't get my 200$ for downgrading to the S7 edge without receiving the devices first.

Customer service told me they would send a shipping container - what I got was a plain bubble envelope. So, I brought it into a store. They "processed" it (took about a half-hour on their tablet) and then told me that they were done. When I asked about my refund (I had paid full price), it took another half hour before they found out they couldn't take it back and told me that a box would be mailed for me and that I'd get a check in the mail.

I went home, called customer service, and they didn't see anything documented about that, and said they don't send checks. So they are now going to send me "approved" packing materials. I'll believe it when I see it!

This has been a complete fiasco.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I just finished packing up my blue Note sigh, in those boxes that resemble weird nesting dolls. But I couldn't figure out how to tape the outer box shut. They included tape, but there seemed to be no place to put it. So I called the help line number that came with the instructions and two people told me to put the tape on and then the UPS label and I told both, the box came with the label already attached. Oh, both said. Finally, a third person came on the line and said brightly, Take the box and the tape to UPS and ask them how they want it fixed on there. Right. I am sure UPS will be thrilled to see me.

newage120

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I worked for ups, if your talking about putting tape over the label it is fine, as long as it is clear there is no issue their scanners can still work through the tape

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Been like 2 weeks since I asked for my box from Verizon.. I haven't gotten mine yet..And I thought they were sending then out automagically anyway

Amb312

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I haven't received one yet. I had to call Verizon to activate Friday to activate my Pixel and they told me 3-5 business days I should receive one. I almost laughed at the guy.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just got my fireproof, bomb proof, isis proof box.

I hate to send back the Note 7, it was perfect for me. The S7E I got as an exchange I really hate. I ordered a 64GB Note 5 that should ship on Nov 15. I will have to use that until whatever comes out next year to replace the N7.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Been like 2 weeks since I asked for my box from Verizon.. I haven't gotten mine yet..And I thought they were sending then out automagically anyway
It's been 2 weeks and I still don't have mine. I called in and she looked at the account and said there wasn't one sent yet, so she would expedite one. I would suggest anyone that hasn't received their "automagic" box call in and request it to be sent. I also intend on keeping records of the outgoing tracking numbers and pics of the phone in the box. I have a suspicion that trying to get the refund for this is going to be painful.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
It's been 2 weeks and I still don't have mine. I called in and she looked at the account and said there wasn't one sent yet, so she would expedite one. I would suggest anyone that hasn't received their "automagic" box call in and request it to be sent. I also intend on keeping records of the outgoing tracking numbers and pics of the phone in the box. I have a suspicion that trying to get the refund for this is going to be painful.

It's always best to keep a good record of "Chain of Custody" as messed up as this has been even more so..

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

Trackeer

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Sadly,

We've spoken to Verizon several times, they won't take the phone back, paid over $800 dollars and two Note 7's it's sitting in the original box waiting. The worst part, we bought the phone at Verizon, why don't they return the phone and credit our money back.

To bad, I rank this phone as one of the best phones I've had to date, so I fired up the S6 and not so happily using it puny screen and all.

Claims in S Korea they are offering those who bought a Note 7 a free upgrade to the new S8 Edge, apparently there will never be another Note series. :'(

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Sadly,

We've spoken to Verizon several times, they won't take the phone back, paid over $800 dollars and two Note 7's it's sitting in the original box waiting. The worst part, we bought the phone at Verizon, why don't they return the phone and credit our money back.

To bad, I rank this phone as one of the best phones I've had to date, so I fired up the S6 and not so happily using it puny screen and all.

Claims in S Korea they are offering those who bought a Note 7 a free upgrade to the new S8 Edge, apparently there will never be another Note series. :'(

You need to escalate this situation. VZW did an automatic system-wide refund/credit of the N7 a week or so ago (the very next day after the 2nd recall was announced I believe). One didn't even need to call in to get the ball rolling. I can't imagine why you haven't had that show up on your account yet.

PS no return box here yet despite asking three times but I have received my replacement S7e and my account is in order.

jamjordan

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Just returned mine

I finally had to say goodbye to my note 7. I went back to my note 5. The lady at Best Buy had to take it out of my hands. Sad sad day. I will get the next note that comes out no questions asked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt