The reason why they make a mistake and they owned it and that means something in this day and age. If this would have been Apple they would have said you are charging it wrong If D Trump ran Samsung he would have blame Hillary yes I went there. The truth is things happen I work in the Avionics we repair Airplane part for all the major airlines you don't want to know how much s**t goes bad on plane even the blackboxes. I'm not a fanboy of any company if a device interest me I'll buy it and the N7 was just such a device will I buy Samsung again sure will I buy the next Note model if it catches my eye no doubt. I know some people are loving Samsung misfortune but if it wasn't for companies like Samsung innovating think about where mobile tech might be so cut Samsung some slack everybody makes mistakes.
    Fobbers likes this.
    10-18-2016 12:42 PM
    I say F them. They owe me for undue stress and aggravation.
    10-18-2016 12:46 PM
    The reason why they make a mistake and they owned it and that means something in this day and age. If this would have been Apple they would have said you are charging it wrong If D Trump ran Samsung he would have blame Hillary yes I went there. The truth is things happen I work in the Avionics we repair Airplane part for all the major airlines you don't want to know how much s**t goes bad on plane even the blackboxes. I'm not a fanboy of any company if a device interest me I'll buy it and the N7 was just such a device will I buy Samsung again sure will I buy the next Note model if it catches my eye no doubt. I know some people are loving Samsung misfortune but if it wasn't for companies like Samsung innovating think about where mobile tech might be so cut Samsung some slack everybody makes mistakes.

And if Hillary ran Samsung, we'd all have died, and she would have blamed the fires on a youtube video. (I am no Trump supporter either........)
    FSU30 likes this.
    10-18-2016 12:48 PM
    Please discuss politics in the AC politics section. Thread closed. Thank you.
    10-18-2016 01:03 PM
    Please discuss politics in the AC politics section. Thread closed. Thank you.
    This. We have a dedicated section for political discussion (see here - Politics - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com).

Thanks all.
    jamesrick80 and Wiley_11 like this.
    10-18-2016 01:18 PM