Really liking the v20 coming from the N7 and I6s..

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Inferior display? We've been spoiled by Samsung
Ips lcd display. Most phones are better than the V20 display. At the same time though I can't blame them for putting in a crappy display because of how weak the battery is. Oooooo but it's removable. I rather have a sealed battery that lasts 6.5+ hours SOT than a battery that I have to change three times a day.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys...I have had all notes. I love the notes and what they bring. So I switched to the V20....and I can tell u...this phone is awesome. The battery life blows the N7 out of the water! Been off charger since 9am and its 1030pm...still at 55%. The LCD screen is really good. Its just different the Samsung. The speed is super fast. Slot snappier than my N7 I still have yet to return. Camera is good...just not as good in low light, but still awesome camera. I have never had another LG phone, so I can't comment on others experience. But as far as this phone goes, its amazing. 2nd screen is really a great idea...it adds a lot. Wish they had more theme s, but hopefully in future. So...if ur looking for which phone to go to...this phone is a beast!

Ilya Ivanov

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Ips LCD display. Most phones are better than the V20 display. At the same time though I can't blame them for putting in a crappy display because of how weak the battery is. Oooooo but it's removable. I rather have a sealed battery that lasts 6.5+ hours SOT than a battery that I have to change three times a day.
The display isn't bad at all, on par with iPhone 7+, the contrast of 2000:1 which is the best result for LCD so far.
The audio quality is amazing.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Ips lcd display. Most phones are better than the V20 display. At the same time though I can't blame them for putting in a crappy display because of how weak the battery is. Oooooo but it's removable. I rather have a sealed battery that lasts 6.5+ hours SOT than a battery that I have to change three times a day.

I get a full 24 hours out of my LG V20 with SOT between 5-6 hours. I'd say that's pretty good battery life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan