So I know the current options. Iphone 7+, V20, Pixel XL. The iphone is OK but I would really prefer not to switch over all my apps, relearn a new interface, and lose my microsd functionality.

Pixel XL specs feel like last years news and I'm definitely not for it. I was thinking very hard about the v20 but ultimately it still seems like a downgrade. Same or worse specs, worse battery, worse camera in many ways but not all, and then the obvious ones like no S pen (but that won't be anything but the note's).

So whats on the horizon then guys? I am relatively ok just going back to my note 4 till the next big thing if it's worth the wait.
    10-21-2016 11:21 AM
    I'm waiting to see what the Huawei Mate 9 reviews look like when it comes out. Supposedly, it's going to look a great deal like the Note 7. I was going to go ahead and get the S7E if they are bringing it out in blue, but I have a hard time paying full price for a phone that's almost a year old. If the Mate 9 doesn't thrill me, I'll probably just hold on to my S5 until next year's phones come out, or get the Axon 7 if I just can't stand my old clunker anymore.
    10-21-2016 11:32 AM
    I'm waiting to see what the Huawei Mate 9 reviews look like when it comes out. Supposedly, it's going to look a great deal like the Note 7. I was going to go ahead and get the S7E if they are bringing it out in blue, but I have a hard time paying full price for a phone that's almost a year old. If the Mate 9 doesn't thrill me, I'll probably just hold on to my S5 until next year's phones come out, or get the Axon 7 if I just can't stand my old clunker anymore.
    I'm not really sure I would consider anything from Huawei... I like to stick to the big brands.
    10-21-2016 11:47 AM
    I wonder what the 10th Note would be like. Hopefully they go all out Octa core 3.2 GHz Snapdragon, 6 GB ram, 256 GB storage, Nvidia desktop like GPU, 6 inch 4k display, IR blaster, thermal night vision camera, etc... Just dreaming Not a engineer..
    10-21-2016 03:20 PM