Anyone else waiting for Black Friday?

steelers1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was leaning towards the target $150 off s7 edge deal or the v20 $200 off v20 but the more I think of it I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to wait to replace my note 7 on Black Friday? Anyone think waiting will pay off or have any experience trying to get one of the Black Friday deals?

swharshbar

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I sure hope so.. I would like a new phone and was going to give the S7e a try. I'd like to think Xmas deals will be a big savings in light of the N7 issues. My son has the regular S7 and it's an awesome phone so I'd like to get the S7e with the larger battery but hoping for a good xmas deal.

steelers1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I read that too, I'm just wondering from anyone's past experiences how hard is it to actually snag one of these Black Friday deals?

If you're going for the $100 60" TV, you will have a hard time. I got my wife's S4 a couple years ago from Sams Club for $.01 (new contract) and it was fairly easy.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I looked at the 2015 BF deals on the S6 and they look pretty good. There were even some that online and didn't require 2 year contracts. A lot were gift cards, but I bet Samsung will really want to push sales to mitigate this quarters loss and the S7 is now their only flagship phone.

steelers1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I looked at the 2015 BF deals on the S6 and they look pretty good. There were even some that online and didn't require 2 year contracts. A lot were gift cards, but I bet Samsung will really want to push sales to mitigate this quarters loss and the S7 is now their only flagship phone.

Are most of the deals contracts or payment plan? I'm not in for contracts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante