Samsung $100 Rebate

mickeyboat

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Now that I have been fortunate enough to get my full Verizon refund for my Note 7, am wondering when and how we will be getting our Samsung $100 rebate for buying a Note 7 replacement Samsung phone, mine is a S 7 E. Anyone heard how this might happen and when. Verizon seems to believe that is between customer and Samsung and not them.

kayjbee

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Now that I have been fortunate enough to get my full Verizon refund for my Note 7, am wondering when and how we will be getting our Samsung $100 rebate for buying a Note 7 replacement Samsung phone, mine is a S 7 E. Anyone heard how this might happen and when. Verizon seems to believe that is between customer and Samsung and not them.
I believe most carriers are saying you will receive it as a bill credit in 1 to 2 billing cycles

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

It's a bill credit and will take 1 to 2 billion G cycles