Hi everyone,

I am wondering how exactly we are to delete data that was backed up to Samsung Cloud. I cannot seem to find a way to do it at all.

Please advise.
    10-29-2016 05:26 PM

Not sure how to do it if you have already turned your Note 7 in.
    10-30-2016 01:10 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am wondering how exactly we are to delete data that was backed up to Samsung Cloud. I cannot seem to find a way to do it at all.

Please advise.
    You need a Samsung phone signed into the cloud or it will not happen!
    10-30-2016 01:27 PM

Not sure how to do it if you have already turned your Note 7 in.
    Sorry but those instructions are outdated. That feature does not exist on the Note 7.

You need a Samsung phone signed into the cloud or it will not happen!
    I do have it, but there is no way to clear any Samsung Cloud content. I'm annoyed that some of my photos and notes got backed up and now I can't delete the backup at all.
    10-30-2016 04:58 PM
    Sorry but those instructions are outdated. That feature does not exist on the Note 7.
    I just checked my T-Mobile Note 7 , Clouds and Accounts -> Samsung Cloud -> Cloud Usage -> Backup Data. I have a delete option there, but have not tried to use it yet as I am still trying to recover that information from a previous backup.
    10-31-2016 02:04 PM
    I just checked my T-Mobile Note 7 , Clouds and Accounts -> Samsung Cloud -> Cloud Usage -> Backup Data. I have a delete option there, but have not tried to use it yet as I am still trying to recover that information from a previous backup.
    Interesting. I will check again. The issue is that my data (for example, photos) were synced to the Samsung Cloud without doing a backup. The automatic sync was on so the data was synced. After I turned off the sync, the data stayed in the Samsung Cloud (I can see because the amount of data used equals the photos that were synced plus some other data that ended up synced). I have never done an actual backup.
    10-31-2016 02:18 PM
    How do I delete a account that was made someone took it over and is controlling my devices
    11-05-2017 10:23 PM
    1-in your smartphone open "myfiles" (file manager stock app)
    2-then input samsung cloud drive
    now you can see and manage the contents in your Samsung drive oe delete part of them
    04-27-2018 02:19 PM