Right now I still have my N7. I did get my money back and purchased a v20 that I currently use. I just received my box to send it back but I am wondering, what if I just keep it? I have been using it on wifi as my tablet essentially. I love using the camera also. I guess im asking, if I just keep it, will Samsung send me a bill at some point?
    11-07-2016 01:35 PM
    Right now I still have my N7. I did get my money back and purchased a v20 that I currently use. I just received my box to send it back but I am wondering, what if I just keep it? I have been using it on wifi as my tablet essentially. I love using the camera also. I guess im asking, if I just keep it, will Samsung send me a bill at some point?
    No, they won't. Somebody will probably continue to pester you for a bit about returning the device. You can just also tell them that you recycled it yourself, which you can do, at least in Canada. Any electronics depot here will take the device at any point in time.
    11-07-2016 01:54 PM
    I'm sure your carrier will send you a bill. Plus I'm sure you dont want to be visited by the karma fairy 😊. Send it back man, I was going to keep mine until I talk to my insurance company and they said that they will not cover note 7 claims after the recall.
    TwitchyPuppy and vasekvi like this.
    11-07-2016 01:55 PM
    I'm sure your carrier will send you a bill. Plus I'm sure you dont want to be visited by the karma fairy . Send it back man, I was going to keep mine until I talk to my insurance company and they said that they will not cover note 7 claims after the recall.
    You're assuming he bought it from a carrier. There is no karma fairy in this case. The product is a piece of garbage for all intents and purposes, so you can do what you want with it (just please don't throw it in the garbage and take it to an electronics recycling facility if you decide you really don't want it any more).
    11-07-2016 02:01 PM
    If you have already received the box then put the phone in the box and send it to Samsung. Keeping it and continuing to use it would be considered fraud end of discussion of that would fall under the illegal activities category within the community rules. Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    11-07-2016 02:17 PM