See what I did there ๐Ÿ˜‚

I said my last goodbyes today

It was only a matter of time before it went back. Lack of support was one thing I could have dealt with. But the crippling update and report of the soon to be device blocking in AUS, it was time. Loved it, miss it, it took WEEKS of me trying to convince myself to return it but every time I said "this is the day" I couldn't do it.

Had a v20 for the last month as my main phone, but I still had the Note and just opted to try an iPhone 7 plus for now. iOS is boring me already, but I'll see how things go I guess. Just have to make sure I don't damage it or anything if I want to return it in 14 days ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope to be back for the next Note :/
    12-03-2016 08:00 PM
    I reluctantly returned my original N7 about a month ago and got S7 Edge. Except for a lack of pen and 0.2" smaller screen I don't feel much difference and have totally adjusted to it. Even though I still have my N7 replacement, I keep it turned off on a shelf for its sentimental value. I did turn it on for a few minutes yesterday, played with it then sighed and turned it off. I can totally live with S7E until Note 8 arrives and proves to be non-combustible.
    12-04-2016 01:27 PM
    Finally turned mine in last Wednesday. Surprised the T-Mobile rep that there were still units "in the wild".

I had already switched back to my Note 3, but was taking a little time to make sure I had everything I needed to back up
    on another system for future use. And I got about as far as I could with the 60% nag screen.

Looking forward to the Note 8, but not to the months of speculation before its release.
    12-04-2016 01:37 PM
    I don't know why I couldn't bring myself to get an S7E, Best Buy offered a $200 gift card with it around black Friday but even that couldn't get me to go for it. I think in part because my V20 feels much faster and snappier than TouchWiz. Which is ironic that 8 even decided to try an iPhone since iOS animation speeds are terrible. It's the first thing I always changed when I jailbroke my devices back when.
    12-04-2016 11:44 PM
    Even though it's old and I felt like it was a total money waste for that reason, the S7E was the only logical choice for me when I turned in my N7 a few weeks back. IOS is like watching paint dry and the V20's screen brightness and design is no comparison to what Samsung offers.
    12-06-2016 03:13 AM
    Even though it's old and I felt like it was a total money waste for that reason, the S7E was the only logical choice for me when I turned in my N7 a few weeks back. IOS is like watching paint dry and the V20's screen brightness and design is no comparison to what Samsung offers.
    So far the only real annoyance is the animation speeds on iOS. And a few other things, but overall the 7 plus is a nice phone IMO.

I got used to the screen on the V20, design isn't the greatest but I think it looks good for what it is and it has a few features over the Note and other Samsung phones. It took a couple weeks to get used to the screen on the V20 but once I did I didn't have a problem going back and forth. The cooler display grew on me, I can see the tech being behind that of the AMOLED but either way I wasn't going to get another Note 7 so I had to get a substitute somewhere
    12-07-2016 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD