Anybody else getting HARASSED everyday by Samsung to return their note 7? I returned mine back in September! Talked to them 5 times about it and they still call me every damn day! For the last two weeks!
    12-05-2016 02:53 PM
    At that point, you'd be better blocking their number.
    Fret Madden likes this.
    12-05-2016 02:54 PM
    Did they acknowledge that they received it?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-05-2016 02:58 PM
    That's not good! Did you get email confirmation, or something along those lines, that the device was returned?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-05-2016 03:04 PM
    I still have mine, with their silly pop ups blocked, and haven't heard a thing...
    12-05-2016 05:27 PM
    Ask to speak with a manager, and ask that person politely but firmly to acknowledge that you've returned the phone and to agree that the calls will stop. Ask them to make a note of the discussion in their files, and get the manager's full name for future reference. Don't just rely on telling the lower-level person who's calling you -- they're probably just reading off a script and have no real power to do anything.
    libra89 and Fret Madden like this.
    12-06-2016 01:41 AM
    This is the first I've heard of this.
    12-06-2016 02:59 AM
    I have comfirmatiin back in September when I returned mine to my carrier, I also have all the confirmations saved from fed ex when they went to ship me a new replacement under the recall program and I refused at the door. They gave me a tracking number and confirmed it was shipped back to them in October

I've asked to speak to a manager and they say they can't directly connect me to one but will pass my info onto one to call me in 5 business days... never heard a thing

Like I said, I've spoken to them 5 times now... and they have called from "unknown" numbers as well
    12-06-2016 11:55 PM
    Samsung is all discombobulated. I had my S6 Active repaired constantly until they decided to just refund me the cost of the device. In order for them to release the check, they needed me to send the device in one last time. I complied and sent it in. Check arrived 7 days later. And then, the repair center called me, asking what was wrong with the device like I didn't include a letter and reference numbers. I instructed them to read the letter and let them know that Samsung requested the device. Tech said ok and 5 days later, I received the device back.

I imagine their customer support and Note 7 recall efforts are in such a disarray, you might not get the same answer twice. Ever.
    12-08-2016 09:18 AM
    I was reading on Android Police that Samsung is getting very serious about people returning all Note 7's. In Canada they will soon start disabling all Note 7's. Remove wifi & bluetooth functions then disconnect from cell networks. You would now have an expensive paperweight. I would assume that they would also start doing this in all countries.
    12-08-2016 11:09 AM