Terrible customer service Verizon

Missdyann1

Dec 15, 2016
Visit site
Note7 recall is a headache....told I won't receive refund for up to 3 or so cycles....now I'm supposed to buy my so called online exchange....worst customer service ever!!!! Charged upgrade fee (texted that would be waived) soooo....I sent back the 2nd note 7 on Nov 3rd...they received Nov 9th...refund in Jan or Feb....online return was supposed to be the best Avenue according to Verizon....lol. .I just got taken for an unpleasant adventure.....thanks Verizon for amazingly horrible service....I'm sure I'll never see credit for my note 7 accessories and the upgrade fee they weren't supposed to charge me.....ugh horrible experience

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Note7 recall is a headache....told I won't receive refund for up to 3 or so cycles....now I'm supposed to buy my so called online exchange....worst customer service ever!!!! Charged upgrade fee (texted that would be waived) soooo....I sent back the 2nd note 7 on Nov 3rd...they received Nov 9th...refund in Jan or Feb....online return was supposed to be the best Avenue according to Verizon....lol. .I just got taken for an unpleasant adventure.....thanks Verizon for amazingly horrible service....I'm sure I'll never see credit for my note 7 accessories and the upgrade fee they weren't supposed to charge me.....ugh horrible experience
Keep after them you will get your credits.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree. Stay on top of them with the credits and if you didn't receive any they should honor it. Oftentimes you need to stay in too of it.

Mdm23

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
What's up with Verizon not letting you return the phone in store. I returned my Note 7 in at my local AT&T no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21