Note7 recall is a headache....told I won't receive refund for up to 3 or so cycles....now I'm supposed to buy my so called online exchange....worst customer service ever!!!! Charged upgrade fee (texted that would be waived) soooo....I sent back the 2nd note 7 on Nov 3rd...they received Nov 9th...refund in Jan or Feb....online return was supposed to be the best Avenue according to Verizon....lol. .I just got taken for an unpleasant adventure.....thanks Verizon for amazingly horrible service....I'm sure I'll never see credit for my note 7 accessories and the upgrade fee they weren't supposed to charge me.....ugh horrible experience
    12-14-2016 08:44 PM
    Note7 recall is a headache....told I won't receive refund for up to 3 or so cycles....now I'm supposed to buy my so called online exchange....worst customer service ever!!!! Charged upgrade fee (texted that would be waived) soooo....I sent back the 2nd note 7 on Nov 3rd...they received Nov 9th...refund in Jan or Feb....online return was supposed to be the best Avenue according to Verizon....lol. .I just got taken for an unpleasant adventure.....thanks Verizon for amazingly horrible service....I'm sure I'll never see credit for my note 7 accessories and the upgrade fee they weren't supposed to charge me.....ugh horrible experience
    Keep after them you will get your credits.
    12-15-2016 04:47 AM
    I agree. Stay on top of them with the credits and if you didn't receive any they should honor it. Oftentimes you need to stay in too of it.
    12-16-2016 04:14 PM
    My $100 credit just came this week.
    amyf27 likes this.
    12-16-2016 07:03 PM
    What's up with Verizon not letting you return the phone in store. I returned my Note 7 in at my local AT&T no problem.
    amyf27 likes this.
    12-17-2016 05:42 AM
    What's up with Verizon not letting you return the phone in store. I returned my Note 7 in at my local AT&T no problem.
    Same with me and tmobile in store, both original and replacement
    12-17-2016 01:01 PM
    When you returned your phone, what did you get credit back for?
    12-17-2016 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD