Note 7 explodes on Ceelo's face, on video

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I do not mean this in a derogatory manner, but Cee-Lo has small hands- used to watch him on the Voice (don't laugh, my wife made me watch the Voice). The phone he is holding is small. Even if it was a Note, the person would have to have Shaq sized hands to make a Note 7 seem small.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I do not mean this in a derogatory manner, but Cee-Lo has small hands- used to watch him on the Voice (don't laugh, my wife made me watch the Voice). The phone he is holding is small. Even if it was a Note, the person would have to have Shaq sized hands to make a Note 7 seem small.

No one can make you watch anything..... Lol

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
The net is buzzing as to whether this is real or fake - If this truly turns out to be another GN7 incident... I'd expect an immediate shutdown of all remaining N7s across all the carriers, along with a push of the updates to stop the device from charging.

Hopefully CeeLo is OK ...
It was a publicity stunt

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Why couldn't he have waited 11 more days?! "Man holds bomb to face for attention" is the final headline that 2016 deserves.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
If this is true, Samsung can't really be blamed since they did ask all customers to return them. They also limited their changing capabilities. So they have done all they can. :)

If it is true, i hope he is ok.

It's not true - this is another project he had going on apparently, and it was a special effect.

However, it does go to show how much reputation Samsung has to regain over this defect, since a viral video of something that looks like a phone exploding would immediately become specifically a "Note 7" exploding (much bigger than the phone in the video, even if it was real).

It really does make me wonder what the "special project" was, and if it's an ad for another phone company with the tagline, "our phones won't blow up in your face" LOL

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Cee-Lo Green: That Video of a Cell Phone Exploding Near My Head Isn’t Real

“Truthfully, I’m really upset that anybody had to be emotionally disturbed by what they saw today,” Cee-Lo said in a Facebook Live post over the weekend. “Actually, what you saw today was a clip from a smaller video that we were shooting for a new project I’m doing called ‘Gnarly Davidson.’ It’s supposed to set up and introduce the new character identity, you know what I’m saying?”

Cee-Lo Green: That Video of a Cell Phone Exploding Near My Head Isn’t Real | SPIN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol