01-25-2017 07:51 AM
29 12
tools
    I don't see how you can be charged for a phone that has been rendered useless.
    And I don't see how you think the phone is free for you just because of the recall when they said countless times to return and get all your money back for... well months now. It still cost them to make the phone -- they want them back. If you want to keep then sure keep it but you will pay for it just like everything else in life.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    01-24-2017 10:58 AM
    Its funny that you just assume I have the phone. Yes, I did have one and so did my wife. They were sent back and she has the Samsung Edge and I have a Google Pixel. I was just making a comment regarding how a company could charge you for something they are going to brick. Rather and assuming and attacking you could simply comment and make your case.

Anyway, I done here and done with the rude attacks that people are making here. Especially disappointing coming from a mod team leader.
    Stoopstroop and ol_jackburton like this.
    01-24-2017 07:54 PM
    They can because they HAVE to. They're obligated to recover costs incurred per legally binding agreements. That said, they're offering a refund for returning it, so they only way the consumer can "lose" is if they choose to.
    01-24-2017 07:57 PM
    Its funny that you just assume I have the phone. Yes, I did have one and so did my wife. They were sent back and she has the Samsung Edge and I have a Google Pixel. I was just making a comment regarding how a company could charge you for something they are going to brick. Rather and assuming and attacking you could simply comment and make your case.

Anyway, I done here and done with the rude attacks that people are making here. Especially disappointing coming from a mod team leader.
    When did I attack you? I definitely didn't mean to make it seem like that. I simply said a recall doesn't equal a free phone. Even if you don't have one for the sake of the discussion.. recall doesn't mean free. They gave people plenty of time to return to get their money and if they don't want that then they have to pay for the phone. They still paid to manufacture them. The difference here I believe is Verizon refunded automatically and some may have assumed it was free. With T-Mobile they kept my EIP (payment plan) open until they got the phone back so I knew it was going down that path. I returned and got all my money back.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    01-25-2017 07:51 AM
29 12