I have no performance issues on my Note 7, waiting for the Galaxy S8 Plus or the Note 8.
    02-01-2017 05:29 PM
    I have no performance issues on my Note 7, waiting for the Galaxy S8 Plus or the Note 8.
    You still have the Note 7? good for you man
    jlost likes this.
    02-02-2017 01:25 AM
    I don't think having the Note 7 is a good idea at the moment. Even if yours isn't faulty, how much of use can you put to it with all the restraining and restricting updates that Samsung has released? Besides, if it IS faulty, you are carrying a potential danger with yourself. Also, you will only make problems for yourself if the phone gets detected at airports.

Why going against the stream is my question? Because you like the device or only to feel unique compared to everyone else?
    DMP89145 likes this.
    02-02-2017 05:09 AM
    I don't think having the Note 7 is a good idea at the moment. Even if yours isn't faulty, how much of use can you put to it with all the restraining and restricting updates that Samsung has released? Besides, if it IS faulty, you are carrying a potential danger with yourself. Also, you will only make problems for yourself if the phone gets detected at airports.

Why going against the stream is my question? Because you like the device or only to feel unique compared to everyone else?
    My battery still can charge to 100℅ plus it last almost 2 days, 1.5 full day with extreme usage. It has quick change when I needed, and fast wireless charging when I am at the office, the screen is amazing, super bright, beautiful, compact for a 5.7", its way slimer than the iPhone 7 plus, and it feels amazing thanka to its curve design. It's so good that people still don't want to give them away.

I am not planning to get on a plane for the next 6 months and because all available smartphones are not as good as this one it makes sense to keep it for a little longer until an good replacement/upgrades gets available.
    kevinpleasants, jlczl and avalvo like this.
    02-02-2017 06:47 AM