I never cared to even try Knox but I just bought a kick *** Gear 2 and it seems to require Samsung Knox for S Health to run so I can log my heart rate and sleep data. S Health seems to have issues during the setup process.

Not knowing anything about Knox and the software and I am hesitant to running it. Does anybody have Samsung Knox and/or S Health running? Touch the wrong update on the Note 7 and you can say bye bye. Lol
    I checked off several updates boxes in the disabler app and My Note 7 is money. Don't even want to touch the icon on this app. I also disable updates from the play store and removed the play icon from my homepage.

Let me know if you have had success with SHealth, Knox and/or Gear 2 data. I want to see this sleep analysis feature.

I don't want to update Knox unless I know for sure my note 7 won't update with the self destructing update.
    03-21-2017 12:49 PM
    I never cared to even try Knox but I just bought a kick *** Gear 2 and it seems to require Samsung Knox for S Health to run so I can log my heart rate and sleep data. S Health seems to have issues during the setup process.

Not knowing anything about Knox and the software and I am hesitant to running it. Does anybody have Samsung Knox and/or S Health running? Touch the wrong update on the Note 7 and you can say bye bye. Lol
    I checked off several updates boxes in the disabler app and My Note 7 is money. Don't even want to touch the icon on this app. I also disable updates from the play store and removed the play icon from my homepage.

Let me know if you have had success with SHealth, Knox and/or Gear 2 data. I want to see this sleep analysis feature.

I don't want to update Knox unless I know for sure my note 7 won't update with the self destructing update.
    Don't want to give you the wrong answer so DON'T move on what I say! As far as I know, Knox is just Samsung's Internal Security App and SHealth probably needs it to keep your health data "secure" and not available for anyone else to hack. As far as it's ability to "Kill" the phone you shouldn't be using (strictly my opinion and partly jealousy because I MISS mine) - I have no idea so wait until someone with more knowledge on it's function to pipe in before you turn it back on!
    03-21-2017 01:55 PM