I have the Note 8 and love it. I use it for meetings, social media and scheduling. I have been a Note 2 user and interested in switching to the Galaxy 4S. While I love the screen size of the Note 2
    I never used the Spen and the Galaxy screen is not that much smaller. I like the better camera on the Galaxy and also feel like having the Note 2 with the Note 8 is overkill? Thoughts?
    07-05-2013 09:34 AM
    I have the Note 8 and love it. I use it for meetings, social media and scheduling. I have been a Note 2 user and interested in switching to the Galaxy 4S. While I love the screen size of the Note 2
    I never used the Spen and the Galaxy screen is not that much smaller. I like the better camera on the Galaxy and also feel like having the Note 2 with the Note 8 is overkill? Thoughts?
    I have the note 2 and 8....love them both. I'm looking forward to the note 3 for the upgraded camera!!!!
    07-05-2013 12:30 PM
    I am interested in hearing the input of others on this as well. I have a Note 8 and presently a S4 but I was thinking of changing to a Note 2. I have about a week to decide which way to go.
    07-05-2013 09:40 PM
    I own the Note 2, and Note 8. In my opinion they are the perfect companion devices.

I take notes in a meeting around the conference table at work using the Note 8. Then when I go to lunch with colleagues those same notes are automatically synced and available for review on my Note 2.

I can even add to the Note using my Note 2 if something further was discussed.

When I'm back on wifi the notes sync up again automatically through Samsung's cloud sync service.

I would like to have the S4, but to my knowledge that type of functionality is not available between any other phone/tablet combo.

Posted via Android Central App
    brecklundin likes this.
    07-06-2013 09:06 PM