I just ordered my Note 8.0 for AT&T. It should be here early next week. Now I need to get a case and screen protector ordered for it. Any suggestions? Any other "go-to-have" accessories?
    07-06-2013 11:04 AM
    I just picked mine up yesterday. I started with a 32GB microSD card and the Samsung Book Case. It's a nice case but a little expensive. I wanted something thin that I could use as a stand and it works well.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-06-2013 12:11 PM
    I just ordered my Note 8.0 for AT&T. It should be here early next week. Now I need to get a case and screen protector ordered for it. Any suggestions? Any other "go-to-have" accessories?
    The screen on Note 8 is simply amazing, in my opinion. I'm sorry to hear you're going to put a screen protector on it.

I understand the concern, but I personally don't like screen protectors because they detract from the screen beauty.

I would recommend the Samsung Book cover case if you need screen protection. It's slim, and provides a fair amount of security.

In either case, you've selected a great tablet and I know you'll enjoy it. Congratulations!

Posted via Android Central App
    07-06-2013 08:57 PM
    I have the Belkin leather foilo case. Much more flexible than the Samsung case IMO. Less expensive too. Best Buy has them. I had the Samsung case in hand at the store until I saw the Belkin. Check it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-08-2013 11:12 PM