Hi everyone, please help me!
    Galaxy note 8.0

I was told in local shop. I can import images form DSLR using OTG but i chatted online with samsung customer service she said cannot import images from DSLR.
    I just bought Galaxy note 8.0 but if i cannot import images form my nikon DLSR i really do not need this tab. i need to buy laptop.
    (i am photographer, i needed for this tab transfer images in DSLR to hard drive, i was recommended this NOTE 8.0 by bestbuy.)

anyone any idea how can i import images from DSLR (JPG and NEF file)?? to hard drive

thank you
    07-23-2013 01:25 AM
    Hi everyone, please help me!
    Galaxy note 8.0

I was told in local shop. I can import images form DSLR using OTG but i chatted online with samsung customer service she said cannot import images from DSLR.
    I just bought Galaxy note 8.0 but if i cannot import images form my nikon DLSR i really do not need this tab. i need to buy laptop.
    (i am photographer, i needed for this tab transfer images in DSLR to hard drive, i was recommended this NOTE 8.0 by bestbuy.)

anyone any idea how can i import images from DSLR (JPG and NEF file)?? to hard drive

thank you
    My understanding is if the images are in raw format, you will have issues. Not sure on the NEF file. The only way to really know for sure is try it yourself. Other threads have show people importing images.

Also this forum of Nikon camera owners suggested getting a EyeFi card.

Exporting Photos to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Take a look and maybe this will help.
    07-23-2013 09:00 AM
    my camera doesnt support eye fi. i will try it thx
    07-23-2013 10:19 PM
    You might try using a microSD inside of an SD adapter in the DSLR and shooting in jpeg fine. Then you would insert the microSD into the tablet and use something like ES File Explorer to move the images.

Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-23-2013 10:26 PM
    my camera doesnt support eye fi. i will try it thx
    What model do you have?
    07-23-2013 10:29 PM
    the OTG won't support the camera attached but what I do is have a OTG with sd card reader. I simpley remove the card from camera and insert to sdcard reader. Works perfect there are also some nif reader that can read the raw files, if you shoot in raw.
    07-25-2013 10:19 AM
    Yep, I use a card reader with OTG too. Can be a little slow but works well.
    07-26-2013 03:02 PM