Can you add a PDF to email? And an external memory question.

Derek PArker

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking of getting a galaxy note 8 with AT&T 4g service. I currently have ipad mini and have on big problem with it.

With the galaxy note, can I reply to someone's email and insert a PDF or spreadsheet or both? With an ipad you can only insert photos and videos but you can't add a PDF to an email.

Second question. Could I put all my mp3?s on a micro sd card and play them from that on the galaxy note 8?

Thanks

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking of getting a galaxy note 8 with AT&T 4g service. I currently have ipad mini and have on big problem with it.

With the galaxy note, can I reply to someone's email and insert a PDF or spreadsheet or both? With an ipad you can only insert photos and videos but you can't add a PDF to an email.

Second question. Could I put all my mp3’s on a micro sd card and play them from that on the galaxy note 8?

Thanks

Affirmative on attaching a pdf file to emails, I send them all the time with my Galaxy devices, it's how I file my paperwork for my job. I actually create pdf files with my camera, using the Camscanner app.

I play my music from the media card on my S3 all the time. Portable jukebox.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can, however, pdf files are not small. An option is to upload the pdf file to a cloud service and inset the link in the email.

I use both Camscanner & Lecture Notes to work with pdf files.

Via my Note 3

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to do so from an external application using the share option. Frankly, Drop Box is a better option:

Via my Note 3

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I can't attach pdf's with my gmail app. The only options I have are Dropbox, google drive, and gallary

Download ES File Explorer file manager.
When you want to attach any type of file located on your phone using the Gmail app, do the following when composing or replying to a message...

1) Press the menu key, and select Attach picture.
2) Select ES File Explorer as one of your choices.
3) Navigate to the file you would like to use while using ES File Explorer.
4) Select the file
5) Select Normal Android Way when prompted

Repeat steps 1-5 to add additional files

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk now Free

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae