apps crashing now

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone notice a bunch of apps crashing? After some recent updates, NFL, Hulu, chrome (but not beta) all crashing.

***edit*** had to uninstall and re-install several apps, working now. Disregard.

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyone notice a bunch of apps crashing? After some recent updates, NFL, Hulu, chrome (but not beta) all crashing.

***edit*** had to uninstall and re-install several apps, working now. Disregard.
Good to see you got it fixed :)
Replying so it doesn't show in "Unanswered threads"

reds1949

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Tried the same thing and wundabar it worked perfectly. I am a very newbie to Android and am just feeling my way so if I screw up and transgress proper protocols please forgive. Many heartfelt thanks.

cybercrs

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site

I'm having same issue after upgrade ro 4.2.2. Not sure what Samsung broke...

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk 4

Thomas Steuver

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem after update and had to uninstall and reinstall five apps. The main problem I am having since the update is it doesn't stay connected to the wifi. I used to maintain a connection but now it drops. I'm trying to run the update for Samsung Apps but it dies halfway through the download.

parks1348

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem. I started noticing it after the 4.2.2 update.
Google search was the last app that I had to uninstall and re-install to get it to work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek