Hi People,

I hope you can help here as I have half murdered my Note 8.

OK, the story so far...
    A few moths ago I rooted my tablet with great success, a couple of days ago I reset the tablet to factory setting and everything seemed to be OK accept SuperSU said that there were no binaries (whatever they are) and could not update it. So I found online the Samsung Note 8 Tools and installed that and thought re rooting would sort the problem Now the tablet turns on and I get the Samsung logo at the start and the screen goes on, but that's it.

I have tried restoring it to factory settings, I have tried to restore it through the tools program but it keeps telling me it is waiting for USB debugging to be switched on but I cant get into the device to switch it on.

Can anyone help/advise or have a created and expensive table mat?

Regards

SirBasher
    12-30-2013 04:38 AM
    Hi People,

I hope you can help here as I have half murdered my Note 8.

OK, the story so far...
    A few moths ago I rooted my tablet with great success, a couple of days ago I reset the tablet to factory setting and everything seemed to be OK accept SuperSU said that there were no binaries (whatever they are) and could not update it. So I found online the Samsung Note 8 Tools and installed that and thought re rooting would sort the problem Now the tablet turns on and I get the Samsung logo at the start and the screen goes on, but that's it.

I have tried restoring it to factory settings, I have tried to restore it through the tools program but it keeps telling me it is waiting for USB debugging to be switched on but I cant get into the device to switch it on.

Can anyone help/advise or have a created and expensive table mat?

Regards

SirBasher
    If you need USB debugging switched on, try going to Settings>Developer Options. It should be there. If not, go to About Device, and tap Build number several times. That will bring up Develoer Options.
    12-30-2013 09:27 AM
    If you can't get past the logo, can you boot to download mode? If so get the stock firmware and use odin to flash it.
    12-30-2013 11:19 AM
    Where would I get this stock firmware from?
    12-30-2013 11:49 AM
    How do I boot to download mode?
    12-30-2013 11:53 AM
    Hold down home,vol down and power to boot to download mode. Check sammobile.com for the firmware.

Sent from my Note 3
    12-30-2013 04:15 PM