VERY BEST screen protector?

lefty6string

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I've had it!!!

I have ordered 2 different screen protectors for my Note 8 and have yet to find one that can be installed without bubbles. I will do without one before I use one with bubbles!

Can anyone recommend a VERY GOOD protector? I do not care what it costs. The one I have for my iPad is awesome but they do not make one for the Note 8 (SPIGEN Glas.T).

Thank!!

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Premium High Definition (HD) Cle... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C19UTTU...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3396065

This screen protector is the one on mine and my wife's Note 8. No bubbles but make sure you install it in the bathroom after about 5 minutes of the hot shower running to eliminate any possible airbourne dust. It was a 3 pack when I bought them but is a 2 pack now I think. I installed the 2 of them with zero problems. Just be patient during the install and make sure everything is laid out ready to use.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

Last edited:

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Btw, the Tech Armor protector for the Note 8 is so clear and the clarity is great.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
And if I may add 1 more thing. The S Pen writes very smoothly with the Tech Armor. I use the S Pen a lot. Good luck.

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I've had it!!!

I have ordered 2 different screen protectors for my Note 8 and have yet to find one that can be installed without bubbles. I will do without one before I use one with bubbles!

Can anyone recommend a VERY GOOD protector? I do not care what it costs. The one I have for my iPad is awesome but they do not make one for the Note 8 (SPIGEN Glas.T).

Thank!!
I keep mine in a case with a keyboard that folds over to cover the screen, why would I need a screen protector? I have used them on my phones that I slip in my pocket, but I don't see a need for my Note 8.

Daniel Sumner

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I put the Tech Armor on mine. It's perfect. Use the hinge method to install it. Basically you take the protector and align it on the table. Tape it down on the side with the tabs on the protector with scotch or painters tape. I used three pieces. Cleaned the screen really really well with the micro fiber cloth, peeled of the bottom plastic and the protector dropped into place perfectly. Used the cloth to push out the bubbles out the sides. Pull off the top piece of plastic and you can't even tell the protector is there.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I even use the Tech Armor on my Galaxy Gear. Best screen protector I have found.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I've had it!!!

Thank!!

I used to swear by Spigen and happily paid the extra money for it. This time around I bought an Iloome Flex for my Note 3. It is the same as the Glas.Tr Nano Slim but a lot cheaper. The hinge method that they suggest for application worked awesome. Not sure I would go back to the Spigen Glass protectors again.

Also, on my Note 8, I use a product called Crystallusion. Its a liquid screen protector that protects it from fingerprints and such. Its more of a nano coating then anything. I paid $10 for mine. I cannot stand the plastic screen protectors they have a weird feel to them and they mess with the screen clarity. When I priced the resale market on devices that are older than a year, I did not find much of a price difference between the perfect and average condition devices so, that made the investment into protecting the screen much less convincing. My Iloome for my Note 3 was $15 and I felt I needed one for that since I use it more and sometimes its in my pocket with keys and such. Also, I am not using my Note 8 nearly as much as I thought I would now that I have the Note 3. Its kind of odd because the Note 8 was the first Note series that I bought which motivated me to leave Crapple and get a Note 3.

gemniii

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I've had it!!!

Thank!!
WHAT are you protecting your screen from? Dust? Fingerprints? The occasional drop of water when you are sweating under the sun? An occasional drop to the sidewalk?
I bought the Otterbox Defender for the Note 8. Just recently I noticed I cracked the screen on the Otterbox screen. . I treat it rough. I'm often "out and about" in the woods with the Note 8 in the cargo pants pocket of my BDU's and I rarely put the top case on..
It works great with the pen, gets an occasional beard hair behind it. But I'm convinced it's protected me several times from replacing the Note 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20