Accessories

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Got my Note 8.0 this morning and am extremely happy with it. I think I am even more happy since I didn't build it up too much based on some of the reviews that were panning it, but I really love it and it works for me.

Now begins my wait for accessories. I really want a case for it and I'm guessing I'll just go with the Samsung book style case, but all they had was white today and I really want the black/grey one. I'm also on the hunt for a Wacom stylus with eraser that works with the Note. I was planning on getting the Walcom Bamboo Feel, but then I found out the opposite end didn't act as an eraser and I do want that feature. Anyone have one of those they can recommend? Also please post any info on other accessories you get for it. Thanks.

Update: Specs on Samsung site says supports 32 GB micro SD, but my 64 GB works perfectly.

Last edited:

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that it does infact work with the smart dock. I bought the dock a week ago to use with my note 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

larry313#AC

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Samsung sells a spen with an earaser, I bought it off Amazon last week and it works great! I also bought the white book cover because thats all I coukd find. What sucks it the case has the hole for the ear piece on the international version. Weird

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Samsung sells a spen with an earaser, I bought it off Amazon last week and it works great! I also bought the white book cover because thats all I coukd find. What sucks it the case has the hole for the ear piece on the international version. Weird

How is the alignment of the pen? I bought one that is used for Gateway machines and it is off. The dot on the screen doesn't line up with the tip is what I mean. But it was cheap so you get what you pay for.

kisrita

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Samsung 8pi spen with eraser. It seems as good as the built in pen. I use it instead of the built in pen because it's more comfortable to hold. If you have a pen that isn't aligned well, use it with Lecture Notes. You can correct misalignment in the software setting.

Edit: on further use I noticed it its very slightly off. I set it at -5 pixels vertical in lecture notes and it is now perfect.

Last edited:

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Got my Note 8.0 this morning and am extremely happy with it. I think I am even more happy since I didn't build it up too much based on some of the reviews that were panning it, but I really love it and it works for me.

Now begins my wait for accessories. I really want a case for it and I'm guessing I'll just go with the Samsung book style case, but all they had was white today and I really want the black/grey one. I'm also on the hunt for a Wacom stylus with eraser that works with the Note. I was planning on getting the Walcom Bamboo Feel, but then I found out the opposite end didn't act as an eraser and I do want that feature. Anyone have one of those they can recommend? Also please post any info on other accessories you get for it. Thanks.

Update: Specs on Samsung site says supports 32 GB micro SD, but my 64 GB works perfectly.

The Bamboo black is in and ready for order. I'm going to give this stylus a try.